- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our curved vanity series features a unique, almost crystal-like textured glass, adding a visual point of interest to a simple, elegant design. Flanking a mirror, these sconces provide bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, and enjoy beautiful, "true to life" LED light.
- Crystal-like glass produces a water like effect, while the frosted interior provides an even diffusion of light throughout the fixture preventing glare and harsh light
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 10 watts of energy - equivalent to one 100W incandescent bulb
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering light at low level settings
- “True to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5.5" W x 5" H x .5" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Satin Nickel, Crystal Textured Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 7" L x 5" H x 1.5" Deep
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Is it a gold color or a brown?The Sloan Textured Glass LED sconce has metal details in Aged Brass. Each item is hand finished with a really beautiful, distinct texture that is individual to each unit so there will be some variations between each item. That being said, it's more of rich gold than anything brown.
- Is this only for bathrooms?
- How do I change the bulbs?The Sloane LED sconce uses an LED board instead of bulbs. This is a great quality light that should be good for 50,000 hours- that's a couple of decades with normal use. It's possible to change out the LED board, but you probably won't ever have to. If somehow something happens, please call us and we'll be happy to help sort it out.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Vanity Collection
Give your bathroom some love with a contemporary, energy-efficient update. Want a bathroom makeover but don't know where to start? We're here to help break it down. Here's the Vanity Collection 411.Read More
As Seen In
The Sloane Collection
Been dreaming of a bathroom upgrade? Our latest bathroom lighting collection was designed with the trendsetting remodeller in mind. With crystal-like textured glass and silky finishes, the Sloan Collection is minimal and elegant, yet slightly out of the box.Read More
As Seen In
Green Collection – LED Light Fixtures
Earth Day is approaching which means it’s the time of the year we get to talk about our favorite aspect of the job: incorporating LED technology. With LEDs using a fraction of the energy of incandescents, we’re proud to offer this green technology in so many of our designs.Read More
As Seen In
How To Choose And Install Wall Sconces
Wall sconces serve a variety of purposes. From adding a layer of flattering ambient light, compensating for where the overhead lighting doesn’t reach or isn’t an option, or even to establish a specific decorative or design effect, sconces are a flexible stylish addition to most spaces. So we’ve put together a guide for a few particular places in the home that can benefit from a wall sconce or three, and tips for installing them in each space.Read More
As Seen In
The Best Ways to Light Your Bathroom
Let's face it. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom. As a result, we highly recommend lighting it to make the most of your grooming hours. To help you get started, we offer a bit of advice on how to illuminate your daily routines with a touch of spa ambiance.Read More
Sloane 4-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Chrome$229.00Shop Now
Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Chrome$79.00Shop Now
Stanhope Collection Vanity Light, Nickel with Frosted Pearl Glass$59.00Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Aged Brass$189.00Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Chrome$229.00Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$189.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Satin Nickel$269.00Shop Now
Prospect Swing Arm Wall Sconce, Satin Nickel$89.00Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$229.00Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Satin Nickel$229.00 $79.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.