- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our curved vanity series features a unique, almost crystal-like textured glass, adding a visual point of interest to a simple, elegant design. Above a bathroom mirror, the Sloane vanity provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, whether it's for a close shave, a swath of lipstick, or an evening soak in the tub.
All closeout items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product.
- Crystal-like glass produces a water like effect, while the frosted interior provides an even diffusion of light throughout the fixture preventing glare and harsh light
- Backplate extends the length of the fixture, providing the perfect solution for off-center electrical boxes
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 30 watts of energy - equivalent to three 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering light at low level settings
- “True to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- All closeout items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product
- Backplate Dimensions
- 21.5" L x 5" H x .5" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Chrome, Crystal Textured Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 7" L x 5" H x 1.5" Deep
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Are the leds replaceable and how do you change the leds?The Sloan Vanity light comes with high-quality LED boards. It's possible to change out the LED boards, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a decade or two of regular use). If you do run into problems, give us a call and we'll be able to talk about options.
- Are the bulbs in this vanity light replaceable?The Sloan 3-light Vanity uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. It's possible to change out the LED board, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a couple decades with regular use). If you do run into problems with your vanity, give us a call and we'll be able to talk about options.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Vanity Collection
Give your bathroom some love with a contemporary, energy-efficient update. Want a bathroom makeover but don't know where to start? We're here to help break it down. Here's the Vanity Collection 411.Read More
As Seen In
The Sloane Collection
Been dreaming of a bathroom upgrade? Our latest bathroom lighting collection was designed with the trendsetting remodeller in mind. With crystal-like textured glass and silky finishes, the Sloan Collection is minimal and elegant, yet slightly out of the box.Read More
As Seen In
The Best Ways to Light Your Bathroom
Let's face it. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom. As a result, we highly recommend lighting it to make the most of your grooming hours. To help you get started, we offer a bit of advice on how to illuminate your daily routines with a touch of spa ambiance.Read More
Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Chrome$79.00 $39.99Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$229.00 $99.99Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Aged Brass$189.00 $79.99Shop Now
Hudson 32" 4-Light Fixed Track, Satin Nickel$159.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Polished Nickel$99.00 $69.99Shop Now
Open Box Sloane 3-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Aged Brass$189.00 $59.99Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Aged Brass$189.00 $79.99Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$299.00 $149.99Shop Now
Arden 5-Light Chandelier with Tapered Opal Shade, Polished Nickel$299.00 $139.99Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$229.00 $59.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.