- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Rosalind set of flameless votives adds a touch of understated glamor and warmth to just about any space. Features a set of eight votives, four 2" and four 3", each with a natural flicker and a textured, waxy exterior in a distressed, gold finish. Perfect on a coffee table alongside some of your favorite trinkets or nestled among your books in a living room shelf. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Features an assortment of eight distressed, gold votives with life-like wax bodies and a natural, warm flicker
- 2 CR2032 MAX lithium batteries included per candle
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- Gold, Wax, Distressed
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 CR2032MAX Batteries Included Per Votive
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How long do the batteries last?The CR2032 MAX batteries are the best batteries that can fit these teeny candles, but they are still small. You can expect them to last a couple weeks, give or take depending on how much you use them. To maximize battery life, turn the candles off at the bottom of each candle when not using them for a longer period of time.
- Can these go outside? Will they melt in the sun?
- Can these lights stay outdoor
- What is the diamator
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
DIY: Easter Dessert Table
Easter is around the corner. Which means soon we’ll be hiding eggs, spending time with loved ones, and crowding around the most visited table - the dessert table. We’ve put together a spread that’s easy on the eyes and with a good dose of fun - perfect for sweet-loving adults and kids alike.Read More
Surreal Flame Candle, Gold$50.00 $29.99Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Amira Tall LED Mercury Glass Lanterns, Set of 4$32.00Shop Now
Gold Ombre Taper Candles, Set of 4$28.00 $15Shop Now
Metallic Mercury Gold Glass Poured Wax Votives, Set of 3$24.00 $9.99Shop Now
Amira Mini LED Mercury Glass Lanterns, Set of 4$29.00Shop Now
Anthea Gold Mini Holographic Stars Lanterns, Set of 6$22.00Shop Now
Vena Marble Pillar Candles, Set of 2$36.00 $26.99Shop Now
Brighton Glass Hurricane Lantern with Flameless Candle and Remote, Set of 2$42.00 $13.99Shop Now
Sonora Slim Outdoor Resin Candles with Remote, Set of Four$26.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.