- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Ronan features a unique, almost crystal-like textured glass, adding a visual point of interest to a simple, elegant vanity design. Above a bathroom mirror, it provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, and enjoy beautiful, "true to life" LED light.
- Crystal-like glass produces a water like effect, while the mesh lined interior provides an even diffusion of light throughout the fixture preventing glare and harsh light
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically, utilizing an invisible mounting connection with countersunk screws
- Back panel matches the finish of product, providing a beautiful reflection from any angle when mounted on a mirror
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 36 watts of energy - equivalent to three 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- Backplate Dimensions
- 7" W x 5" H x .5" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Crystal Textured Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 30.5" L
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 190 Integrated LEDs, 36W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 2880 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 32" W x 5.5" H x 3.5" Deep Download Manual
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Vanity Collection
Give your bathroom some love with a contemporary, energy-efficient update. Want a bathroom makeover but don't know where to start? We're here to help break it down. Here's the Vanity Collection 411.Read More
As Seen In
The Ronan Collection
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
Ronan 20" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$159.00Shop Now
Ronan 32" Textured Glass Vanity LED Light, Chrome$219.00Shop Now
Ronan 20" Linen Glass LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$159.00Shop Now
Ronan 32" Linen Glass LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$249.00 $224.10Shop Now
Ronan 32" Linen Glass LED Vanity Light, Chrome$219.00Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Satin Nickel$119.00Shop Now
Atlas 16" Square LED Flush Mount, Chrome$299.00 $259Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.