- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Ronan features unique, mid-century inspired linen glass, adding a visual point of interest to a simple, elegant vanity design. Above a bathroom mirror, it provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, and enjoy beautiful, "true to life" LED light.
- Linen glass interior provides fabric-like, woven effect, while the frosted exterior provides an even diffusion of light throughout the fixture preventing glare and harsh light
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically, utilizing an invisible mounting connection with countersunk screws
- Back panel matches the finish of product, providing a beautiful reflection from any angle when mounted on a mirror
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 36 watts of energy - equivalent to three 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- Backplate Dimensions
- 7" W x 5" H x .5" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Satin Nickel, Frosted Linen Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 30.5" L
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What does it mean by "linen glass"? Does that mean some kind of plastic?
- Can the LED light be replaced if it stops working?It's possible to change out the LED board on the Ronan 32" Linen Glass LED Vanity Light, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a couple decades with regular use). If you do run into problems, give us a call and we'll be able to talk about options
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Ronan 20" Linen Glass LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$189.00Shop Now
Ronan 20" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$189.00Shop Now
Ronan 32" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$219.00Shop Now
Ronan 20" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Chrome$189.00Shop Now
Stanhope Collection 3-Light Vanity, Nickel with Frosted Pearl Glass$129.00Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Satin Nickel$139.00 $59.99Shop Now
Atlas 12" Round LED Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$199.00Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity, Satin Nickel$129.00 $64.99Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity, Satin Nickel$179.00 $79.99Shop Now
Atlas 16" Round LED Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$259.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.