- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Ronan LED Vanity Wall Light features unique, mid-century inspired linen glass, adding a visual point of interest to a simple, elegant vanity design. Above a bathroom mirror, it provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. The back panel matches the finish of product, displaying a beautiful reflection from any angle when mounted on a mirror. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, and enjoy beautiful, "true to life" LED light.
- Linen glass interior provides fabric-like, woven effect, while the frosted exterior provides an even diffusion of light throughout the fixture preventing glare and harsh light
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically, utilizing an invisible mounting connection with countersunk screws
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 16 watts of energy - equivalent to two 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- ADA Compliant. This fixture adheres to guidelines for accessibility set by the ADA
- Backplate Dimensions
- 7" W x 5" H x .5" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Frosted Linen Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 18.5" L
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Where can u get replacement bulbs? How do u replace the bulb?
- Can two of these lights share one dimmer?Great question! Sure, you can connect both lights to the same dimmer switch. Make sure you check the specifications tab on this page for a list of compatible dimmers. For more dimmer basics, read this helpful article.
- Is LED light replaceable for this fixture if it's needed? If so, it's easy to replace it? Thank you. Ritsuko
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Ronan 20" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Chrome$189.00 $99.97Shop Now
Ronan 32" Textured Glass Vanity LED Light, Chrome$219.00 $99.97Shop Now
Abbey 12" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Chrome$79.00 $29.97Shop Now
Prospect 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$189.00 $59.97Shop Now
Stanhope Collection 3-Light Vanity, Brushed Brass with Clear Glass$129.00 $49.97Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$229.00 $79.97Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Satin Nickel$79.00 $29.97Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.