- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This refined pendant highlights a classic, simple silhouette. Features a single white pill shade suspended by three slender down rods and circular canopy, all in our popular aged brass finish. Perfect for an entryway, hallway, or above a small dining table.
Compatible with the following parts:
Supplemental Aged Brass Rod Set
- An industrial inspired take on a classic, this elegant fixture features a white glass pill shade suspended by three handspun metal rods
- Conveniently transforms from a semi-flush (able to mount 6” off the ceiling) to pendant (included rods cover up to a 12’ ceiling)
- Included sloped ceiling adapter allows for mounting on sloped or vaulted ceilings
- Includes clear cover over glass - preventing dust, bugs and dirt from entering fixture
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 2" Deep
- ETL, Dry Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Fixture Height Range
- 2 ft. minimum to 6 ft. maximum
- Glass Dimensions
- 8" Dia x 14" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulb (Not Included)
- Number of Rods Included
- Center Rods: 1 x 3", 2 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Side Rods: 3 x 3", 6 x 6", 6 x 12", 3 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 12" Dia x 22.5" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- i want this for my grand entrance/ foyer. It's really big- what kind of bulb will be bright enough?The brightness of the bulb would depend on what you personally prefer. Because this regent has a frosted glass shade, I would get a brighter bulb but add a dimmer to be sure I have the most flexibility. This bulb has 800 lumens, but if you're looking for really bright light you may choose a bulb with 1600 lumens. Just make sure you pick a bulb that uses 60watts or less. For information on watts vs lumens, check out this artcle.
- What kind of dimmer do i need to get with this?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Anja 14" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Aged Brass$179.00Shop Now
Anja 18" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$349.00 $229Shop Now
Arden 8-Light Chandelier with Tapered Opal Shade, Aged Brass$439.00 $279Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$159.00 $143.10Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$339.00 $189Shop Now
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Celeste Table Lamp with White Globe Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.