- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of twelve flameless tea lights and frosted glass votives will add a charming glow to your decor without the mess of wax drippings, worry of open flame, or inconvenience of replacing batteries. Includes a charging base as well as a plug-in adaptor that illuminates the tea lights for up to ten hours. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Features a set of twelve rechargeable, flameless tea lights in glass votives and a charging base
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 3000K. It is a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use
- Convenient on | off switch at base to conserve charge
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- Ni-Mh 1.2v -Lithium Ion
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- Charge Time
- 12 hours
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Glass, Plastic
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Frosted & White
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- No Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I absolutely love your company and product! Been using you for years now through my restaurant career. Unfortunately two of the candle were broken when they arrived today. I reached out to one of your reps and just awaiting response. Regardless. Super impressed with your company!
Lights.com Support ResponseOh no! Sorry to hear that. We'll follow up with you shortly and get that sorted out!
We bought these lights to use in our Restaurant because we had real ones before. They are much more efficient and the charge lasts all throughout our dinner shift. Easy to charge and easy to use! The votive's are too small for our tables so we use different ones. Worth every penny!!
We use these rechargeable tea lights in our spa. The lights we used to have needed to be recharged every couple of hours. These new lights from Lights.com stay charged all day long! At least 11 hours straight! I love the charger base, no more finding the little post to place the candles on! Very happy with this order!
- Do these candles flicker?
- Hello - I have two questions. Do the charging bases connect together so that you can power multiple bases from one wall plug? When putting the candles on the base, do they get placed on a flat surface or is there a post that plugs into the base of the tea light? Thank you.
- do you accept PAYPAL for payment of an order...
- are these come with frosted glass holders as well?
- I purchased the 12 candle rechargable set (Amber color but non-color changing). I LOVE IT. I use the candles in many different settings: my restaurant, catering, in sacred space, church & other worship settings. They travel around with me. Since they are many different people handling them I have lost 2 of the candles. Do you offer REPLACEMENT CANDLES in smaller sets (say 4 or 6) with out the expense of the base ? I would love to have a full tray charging, even while a few are out being used. ~ thank you for a great product !
- We purchased your Value Rechargeable Battery Tea Lights Set of 12 - amber LED with Bonus Glass Holders for $100 on 12/04/12. Our order number was 135390. They we for Fascino Restaurant, 331 Bloomfield Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042. I understand you offer a 1 year warranty. We currently have 4 of the twelve light no longer working. Please advise on how we can replace these without having to purchase another set.
Thank you for your help
ManagerGood day Joanne, Unfortunately these items are only under warranty for 90 days. However, we do carry a set of 6 seen below which We'd gladly give to you at half off if you'd like. http://www.lamplust.com/value-rechargeable-lights-with-bonus-frosted-glasses-p-465.html?xsell=1 If this is a preferable option please call our sales team at 866-490-9358 extension 1. Just let them know that David OK'd it. If they have an issue tell them Michael B can verify the OK. All the best. Michael B. LampLust Customer Service
- I am thinking of buying these candles for someone as a Christmas gift. You have a thirty day return policy. What if the person wants to exchange for something different or they are defective? Will you extend your return time to go past Christmas? These sound like a good quality set. I have had others for myself but have not really been happy with them. Never spent 100 dollars for some either but if they are good and really last it will be worth it. Over time if a candle burns out do you sell the candles seperatly for this without having to buy the whole thing again? Thanks, John Jonelis
- Good Day, I'm the Purchasing Agent for the Grand Canyon Railway. Our company is interested in purchasing some of your led lights. Product number va12 two sets. Our company doesn't use credit cards but does issue checks. Of course you would not send the product until the check clears. If these terms are acceptable would you be able to e-mail a quote to address indicated above including tax shipping and handling. Thanks for your attention, Stephen Brobst
- Is this a reliable candle set that is constructed well enough so that the individual candles will not separate/fall apart after a short time. Have you had a lot of returns or are you happy with it. Thank you.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$50.00 $35Shop Now
Warm White Melted Edge Flameless Ivory Wax Votives with Timers, Set of 15$36.00Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 8$40.00Shop Now
White Pearl Flameless Pillar Candles with Remote, Set of 3$25.00Shop Now
Hurricane Glass Flameless Candle Wall Sconce with Remote, Set of 2$45.00Shop Now
Ivory 3x4" Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$36.00Shop Now
Alma White Flameless Tea Lights, Set of 100$55.00Shop Now
Victoria Burgundy 10" Textured Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$24.00Shop Now
Surreal Flame Candle, Gold$59.00Shop Now
Vena Marble Pillar Candle, 6x8"$30.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.