- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Quincy Set features two lanterns with modern tapered bodies and a warm glow - perfect for adding a touch of elegance and inviting ambiance to your patio or entryway stairs. Inspired by summers in New England, lanterns in this collection are designed to add a sense of casual, beachy grace. Constructed of real glass and metal, these lanterns are both sturdy and stunning. Each lantern contains a resin flameless candle with a lifelike melted-edge and realistic flicker providing the benefits of a candle without the worry or mess of open flame. The lanterns are powered by a solar panel atop the roof. With the sun's help, they will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing light well into the evening.
- Features a set of two modern, black outdoor lanterns, each housing a solar-powered flameless candle
- Made of real glass and metal, the body each lantern stands 11" tall and 4" wide
- One 1.2V AA Ni-MH 600mAh battery included per light. With a full charge, you can expect 6-8 hours of elegant light
- After charging each day, the included dusk-to-dawn sensor lights the lanterns automatically, creating hours of effortless ambience
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How do you change the battery?
- My lantern turns off when I put my porch light on, how can I get it to stay on?These lanterns have light sensors that tell them when to charge and when to produce light. There isn't a great way to have a solar light ON when there is other light shining on it. You can cover the solar panel, but I think a better solution might be to use battery-powered lanterns instead of solar-powered.
- How many lumens is this lantern? You have to have a measurement.
- What is the weight of the medium lantern?
- Are there options on this lantern to make the candle flicker or have a continuous flame?
- Are the lanterns water proof? Can you keep them outside without cover?
- Can these be left out in the rain?
- How many lumens is this lantern?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Rigel Hexagonal Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Large$65.00Shop Now
Avalon Solar Crackled Glass Globe, Large$29.00 $23.99Shop Now
Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Medium$55.00Shop Now
Cara Nylon Lantern String Lights, Multicolor, Strand of 20$30.00 $22.99Shop Now
Mariposa Outdoor Metal Lantern with Flameless Candle, Medium$40.00 $32.99Shop Now
Didi Small Solar Candle Light Lantern, Set of Two$25.00 $20.99Shop Now
Astrid Warm White Low Voltage Rope Lights 25 ft$35.00Shop Now
Cosmic Cluster Lights, 230 LED - Warm White$35.00Shop Now
Mariposa Outdoor Metal Lantern with Flameless Candle, Large$49.00Shop Now
Perry Open Frame Outdoor Lantern, Large$30.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.