- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Sconce is our minimal, industrial approach to a traditional sconce shape. Features a singular, slender bar highlighting a bulb of your choice - perfect for flanking a mirror. We love the Prospect Collection because each fixture will grow with you. Offering a simple backdrop for the trendiest bulb.
**This item is final sale, but still carries the same warranty as any Lights.com product.
- Features a reflective chrome finish with a minimal, two-light sconce silhouette
- Ideal lined along hallways as well as bedside wall lights
- Customize the look with a vintage inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection - increase energy efficiency by using an LED option
- Also available in a 2-light option
- This item is final sale, but still carries the same warranty as any Lights.com product
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" L x 5" W x .75" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Could this be installed on my patio given that it's covered?
- Curious. How bright should the light be if used for entryway light?350 lumens is bright enough in most situations but that can depend on the location of the fixture and the size of the room. Brighter bulbs are available at any hardware store and it's super easy to swap them out. When choosing a different bulb get one with a higher lumen count for brightness.
- Where is the on/off switch on this?
- Could this be installed in a covered porch?
- Does it have an on/off switch on the sconce?The Prospect wall sconce does not have an on/off switch on the body of the fixture and would need to be hardwired into the wall. You can also have an electrician add an on/off switch to the fixture very easily, but note that mechanical modifications are risky and void the warranty. If you choose to do this, please use a licenced electrician.
- Can this light fixture be hung with the light pointing down versus up as shown in picture?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Prospect Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$69.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Pendant, Chrome$139.00 $49.99Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Chic Dome Glass, Chrome$119.00 $49.99Shop Now
Open Box Arden Wall Sconce, Polished Nickel$65.00 $12.98Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount, Chrome$39.00 $14.97Shop Now
Harper LED Cylinder Glass Rod Wall Sconce, Polished Nickel$139.00 $49.97Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Linear Pendant, Chrome$179.00 $69.97Shop Now
Stanhope Collection Vanity Light, Nickel with Frosted Pearl Glass$59.00 $19.97Shop Now
Open Box Prospect 6-Light Round Chandelier, Chrome$249.00 $99.98Shop Now
Prospect 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.