- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Sconce Wall Light is our minimal, industrial approach to a traditional sconce. Features a singular, slender bar, finished in aged brass, highlighting a bulb of your choice (sold separately). Perfect for flanking a mirror, mantel, or even as a bedside light. We love the Prospect Collection for its modern industrial style and versatility, offering a simple backdrop for the trendiest bulb.
- Features a lustrous aged brass finish, slim, modern silhouette, and exposed bulb of your choice
- Ideal lined along hallways, flanking a mirror,or as bedside wall lights
- Customize the look with a vintage inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection - increase energy efficiency by using an LED option
- Also available in a 2-light wall sconce option, as well as coordinating ceiling lights
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- ADA Compliant. This fixture adheres to guidelines for accessibility set by the ADA
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" L x 5" W x .75" Deep
- Bulbs Included
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulb (Not Included)
- Maximum Wattage
- Product Dimensions
- 5" W x 10.5" H x 4" Deep
- Special Features
- ADA Compliant: This fixture adheres to guidelines for accessibility set by the ADA Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Could this be installed on my patio given that it's covered?
- Curious. How bright should the light be if used for entryway light?350 lumens is bright enough in most situations but that can depend on the location of the fixture and the size of the room. Brighter bulbs are available at any hardware store and it's super easy to swap them out. When choosing a different bulb get one with a higher lumen count for brightness.
- Where is the on/off switch on this?
- Could this be installed in a covered porch?
- Does it have an on/off switch on the sconce?The Prospect wall sconce does not have an on/off switch on the body of the fixture and would need to be hardwired into the wall. You can also have an electrician add an on/off switch to the fixture very easily, but note that mechanical modifications are risky and void the warranty. If you choose to do this, please use a licenced electrician.
- Can this light fixture be hung with the light pointing down versus up as shown in picture?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..