- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With its elegant, curved neck, and warm aged brass finish, the Prospect offers a simple, contemporary approach to a table lamp silhouette. Place on a desk or side table for direct, yet ambient light.
- Features a minimalist table lamp silhouette with an elegant neck and a luxurious aged brass finish
- Black, braided cloth-wrapped cord includes an in-line dimmer switch for adjustable mood lighting
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Shown with the Bushwick Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Base Dimensions
- 5.5" W x 0.2" H x 5.5" Deep
- ETL, Dry Located
- Cord Details
- 6 ft Black Cord, Inline Dimmer
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Such a neat antique looking lamp. Ive gotten an assortment of different shaped Edison bulbs with different filament patterns. Larger bulbs work best. Love that it has a dimmer and looks great in my old-fashion cigar room themed room! Thank you for easy ordering and quick shopping!
- What is the brightest bulb i can use in this lamp?The brightest bulb I would choose for the Prospect Table Lamp would be the Carlton LED G40. If you decide to go with another manufacture's bulbs, just make sure that bulb uses 60w or less.
- How do I clean them without damaging the finish?
- Where does the cord come out from? What color is it?
- What is the best bulb for using it in an office?The Prospect Table lamp is a great option for task lighting in a professional setting. We'd recommend a fully dimmable (keep in mind there isn't a shade) LED light with a calming, mostly neutral light temperature of 3000K. The bulb we'd recommend is the Carlton.
- I want to use these lamps on nightstands. Do they have a dimmer to adjust light?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Prospect 2-Light Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Frosted G9 LED Bulb$10.00Shop Now
Bushwick LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G40 Bulb (E26)$16.00Shop Now
Crystal Torpedo LED Bulb (E12)$14.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant, Polished Nickel$119.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
GU10 Bulb$9.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant , Matte Black$119.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.