- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Sconce Light offers flexible, direct illumination where you need it while adding a touch of elegance to your bedroom or reading corner. Its ultra-simple, sleek matte black form is stripped down to highlight a single exposed bulb, allowing it to blend seamlessly with any contemporary or modern decor. Double up and flank and bed for a bright mine/yours reading haven.
- Features an elegant frame, prominently featured Edison bulb (sold separately), and modern matte black finish - a stylish addition to your favorite reading spot
- Hardwire or plug-in, this sconce goes anywhere; no electrician needed
- Braided cloth-wrapped cord includes an in-line dimmer switch for adjustable mood lighting
- Backplate Dimensions
- 4.5" W x 7.5"H x 1" Deep
- Cord Details
- 6 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Hard-Wired or Plug In
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60w Max. 120v E26 (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 4.5" W x 10" H x 17" Deep Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
I have been looking for wall sconces for our master bedroom for a while, and these were worth the wait. The lights are not only on trend, but they are very practical for reading in bed, which I do every night. Love the swing arm, the dimmer, and plug in features.
We purchased these for our master bedroom in lieu of lamps on our nightstand and absolutely love how they turned out. They look very clean and modern. We installed as plug in - directions were clear and each light took about 10 mins (including measuring). I love that these have a dimmer too!
I love the sconce. We used the plug-in converter (instead of hard-wiring it). Very easy installation. We purchased one of the industrial bulbs to go with it. Looks great and gives enough light to read by at night. Only complaint is that for an online-only store, the shipping is a little slower than I would expect. Took about a week and a half to get to us. Not a huge deal, but I feel like for an online store like this to really be effective shipping has to be fast!
- Can a bulb OTHER THAN LED be used in your plug in swing arm wall sconce? If so up to what wattage?
- What is the length of the metal rod from the backplate to the elbow and from the elbow to the socket?
- Are the bulbs LED? Can LED bulbs be used...if so..up to how many kelvins?We recommend using LED bulbs! They are the most efficient. Kelvins measure the light temperature and most of our LED bulbs measure 2200k- that's a buttery, warm light.
- Is it possible to add a shade to this lamp?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..