- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Sconce offers flexible, direct illumination where you need it while adding a touch of elegance to your bedroom or reading corner. Its ultra-simple silhouette in timeless bronze is stripped down to highlight a single exposed bulb, allowing it to blend seamlessly with any contemporary or modern decor. Double up and flank a bed for a bright mine/yours reading haven.
Compatible with our supplemental 12" Bronze Down Rod (12mm Dia).
- Features an elegant frame, prominently featured Edison bulb (sold separately), and warm bronze finish - a stylish addition to your favorite reading spot
- Hardwire or plug-in, this sconce goes anywhere; no electrician needed
- Braided cloth-wrapped cord includes an in-line dimmer switch for adjustable mood lighting
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Backplate Dimensions
- 4.5" W x 7.5"H x 1" Deep
- Cord Details
- 6 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
We purchased these for our master bedroom in lieu of lamps on our nightstand and absolutely love how they turned out. They look very clean and modern. We installed as plug in - directions were clear and each light took about 10 mins (including measuring). I love that these have a dimmer too!
I love the sconce. We used the plug-in converter (instead of hard-wiring it). Very easy installation. We purchased one of the industrial bulbs to go with it. Looks great and gives enough light to read by at night. Only complaint is that for an online-only store, the shipping is a little slower than I would expect. Took about a week and a half to get to us. Not a huge deal, but I feel like for an online store like this to really be effective shipping has to be fast!
- Can a bulb OTHER THAN LED be used in your plug in swing arm wall sconce? If so up to what wattage?
- What is the length of the metal rod from the backplate to the elbow and from the elbow to the socket?
- Are the bulbs LED? Can LED bulbs be used...if so..up to how many kelvins?
- Is it possible to add a shade to this lamp?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.