- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Sconce Wall Light is our minimal, industrial approach to a traditional two-light sconce. Features a singular, slender bar highlighting a bulb of your choice at each end - perfect for flanking a mirror or a painting. Ideal as bedroom lights, in hallways, foyers or entryways, as vanity lights or flanking art or mirrors in living rooms. We love the Prospect Collection for its' simplicity and style, offering a simple backdrop for the trendiest bulb.
- Features a striking matte black finish with a traditional, two-light sconce silhouette
- Flexible mounting options - can be placed horizontally or vertically
- Customize the look with a vintage-inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection - increase energy efficiency by using an LED option
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" L x 5" W x .75" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Matte Black
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 2 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 5" W x 14.5" H x 4" Deep Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How easy is this to install?It is easy to install, you can check the manual here to see how to install the product.
- I don't know how to choose a dimmer. What can you suggest?You can click here to choose the right dimmer for the product.
- Can this be installed at a different angle?
- My powder room is only 2ft by 3ft wide. Would this be too bright or not for a small space?No, but to be sure you can buy a dimmable bulb and install a dimmer so that you can adjust the brightness to your own liking. You can click here on how to choose the right dimmer for your light.
- I called in an electrician. But the light still won't work. Can I have this replaced?
- We followed the manual upon installation. But it still won't work. What to do? is this a factory issue?
- How many watts is this?
- Is this light rated for damp location and what is the watts?
- Can this light be mounted horizontally? i.e. over a bathroom mirror?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Prospect Collection
From large pendants to complementary sconces, the Prospect Collection offers an array of minimal and elegant fixtures that add a touch of understated glamor to any home.Read More
As Seen In
How to Mix & Match Your Fixture and Hardware Finishes
Hardware and lighting largely contribute to the aesthetic of a home. In fact, if you’re looking for a quick and cheap way to refresh a room or update the style of your house, simply changing your light fixtures and metal accents can do the trick!Read More
As Seen In
How To Choose And Install Wall Sconces
Wall sconces serve a variety of purposes. From adding a layer of flattering ambient light, compensating for where the overhead lighting doesn’t reach or isn’t an option, or even to establish a specific decorative or design effect, sconces are a flexible stylish addition to most spaces. So we’ve put together a guide for a few particular places in the home that can benefit from a wall sconce or three, and tips for installing them in each space.Read More
As Seen In
Modern Bedroom Lighting Design: Tips and Basics
Modern bedrooms are versatile, intimate spaces. They serve as a physical reflection of your interests and style and as a retreat from daily stresses. Modern bedroom lighting should be designed with attention on equal parts functionality and relaxation. This 101 is a quick guide with tips for getting the bedroom lighting you need in with the modern bedroom lighting style you want.Read More
As Seen In
Our Minimalist Favorites
Whether you’re adding the final touches to your new home or someone looking to change your space, our minimalist lighting and decor are perfect for every homeowner. Here are some of our favorite minimalist products, from our linear floor lamps and pendants to our candle holders and solar lights, to maximize your space.Read More
Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce - Matte Black and Brushed Brass$69.00 $62.10Shop Now
Owen 3-Light Vanity Wall Light, Matte Black$259.00Shop Now
Castell Plug in Wall Lamp, Matte Black with Brass$169.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Vanity, Matte Black$79.00Shop Now
Owen Adjustable Plug-In Wall Sconce, Matte Black$179.00Shop Now
Prospect 3-Light Vanity, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Castell Curved Arm Wall Sconce, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Vanity Light Matte Black$149.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Pendant, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Luca Medium Conical Pendant, Matte Black$249.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.