- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Pendant is our minimal, industrial approach to a traditional pendant shape. Four slender, chrome arms descend from a horizontal bar, each highlighting a vintage-style Edison bulb. The end pendants are bidirectional; they can be rotated to cast light upwards, downwards or a combination thereof, if it suits your fancy. Perfect for over your smaller dining spaces or kitchen island.
Compatible with our supplemental 12" Chrome Down Rod (12mm Dia).
- Features four vertical, lustrous chrome pendants in a striking, linear arrangement
- Pendants are bi-directional; if the mood strikes, easily modify their position from down to up
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (4 x 6", 8 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Shown with the Cobble Hill bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Size
- 14" x 4.5" x .5"
- Cord Color
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 11 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Hello, does this product have any Canadian certification (cUL, CSA, etc)?
- Can this be installed on a sloping ceiling?The Prospect 4-Light Linear Pendant doescome with a sloped ceiling adapter, but to acurately know if this item would work in your livingroom, dining area or kitchen, we would need to know the exact measurments or angle at which your ceiling is angled.
- Hi! Can I use this light in Europe? Prospect 4-light linear Pendant. Regards, Gudmundur
- Is this product manufactured in the USA? If not, where? Thank you
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$199.00Shop Now
Anja 18" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Polished Nickel$219.00Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Chrome$269.00Shop Now
Alton Pendant with Matching Rods and Chic Dome Glass Shade, Chrome$139.00Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$339.00 $269.99Shop Now
Dekalb LED T14 White Vintage Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants and 3 Rod Sets, Chrome$299.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Pendant, Chrome$139.00Shop Now
Prospect Floor Lamp, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Prospect Wall Sconce, Chrome$59.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.