- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Pendant is our minimal, industrial approach to a traditional pendant light shape. Four slender, chrome arms descend from a horizontal bar, each highlighting a vintage-style Edison bulb. The end pendants are bidirectional; they can be rotated to cast light upwards, downwards or a combination thereof, if it suits your fancy. Perfect for over your smaller dining spaces or kitchen island.
Compatible with our supplemental 12" Chrome Down Rod (12mm Dia).
- Features four vertical, lustrous chrome pendants in a striking, linear arrangement
- Pendants are bi-directional; if the mood strikes, easily modify their position from down to up
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (4 x 6", 8 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Shown with the Cobble Hill bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Size
- 14" x 4.5" x .5"
- Cord Color
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 11 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can it be dimmed? suggest overhead lighting for the family room?Yes, this [https://www.lights.com/dimmer.html] is our list of compatible dimmers.
- Can you add glass globes to this fixture?
- Will this work with an 8ft. Ceiling? To go above dining table?Great question! The Prospect 4 light pendant can absolutely work over a dining table with 8 ft ceilings. We include 4 x 6” and 8 x 12” inch down rods, and for an 8 ft ceiling, I would recommend using a 1 x 6” down rod along with 2 x 12” down rods to complement your dining table! We recommend there be a 30-34 inch space between the chandelier and surface of your dining table adjust according to the bulb size. The 6” rods are great to account for the distance between the table and the bulbs of your choosing!
- Hello, does this product have any Canadian certification (cUL, CSA, etc)?
- Can this be installed on a sloping ceiling?The Prospect 4-Light Linear Pendant doescome with a sloped ceiling adapter, but to acurately know if this item would work in your livingroom, dining area or kitchen, we would need to know the exact measurments or angle at which your ceiling is angled.
- Hi! Can I use this light in Europe? Prospect 4-light linear Pendant. Regards, Gudmundur
- Is this product manufactured in the USA? If not, where? Thank you
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Prospect Collection
From large pendants to complementary sconces, the Prospect Collection offers an array of minimal and elegant fixtures that add a touch of understated glamor to any home.Read More
As Seen In
How to Mix & Match Your Fixture and Hardware Finishes
Hardware and lighting largely contribute to the aesthetic of a home. In fact, if you’re looking for a quick and cheap way to refresh a room or update the style of your house, simply changing your light fixtures and metal accents can do the trick!Read More
As Seen In
7 Great Kitchen Island Lighting Ideas
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Anja 18" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Polished Nickel$219.00 $79.99Shop Now
Dekalb LED T14 White Vintage Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$189.00 $69.97Shop Now
Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant, Polished Nickel$119.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant, Matte Black$119.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Pendant, Chrome$139.00 $49.99Shop Now
Prospect Wall Sconce, Chrome$59.00 $39.97Shop Now
Open Box Prospect 6-Light Linear Chandelier, Chrome$259.00 $149.98Shop Now
Prospect Floor Lamp, Chrome$139.00 $99.99Shop Now
Regent Pendant with Clear Pill Shade, Chrome$499.00 $99.97Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.