- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With its elegant, curved neck, prominently featured vintage-inspired Edison light bulb, and timeless bronze finish, the Prospect offers a simple, contemporary approach to a floor lamp silhouette. Perfect for warm, reading light in the living room or ambient light in the corner of a bedroom.
- Features a minimalist floor lamp silhouette with an elegant neck and a prominently featured Edison bulb
- Shown in a timeless, bronze finish
- Vintage-inspired, black fabric cord includes an in-line dimmer switch for adjustable mood lighting
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Base Dimensions
- 7" W x 1" H x 11" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 8 ft Black Fabric Cord, In-line Dimmer
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- If i connect this to a dimmer switch will the LED bulbs dim?The Prospect floor lamp comes with it's own dimmer! Our LED bulbs are fully dimmable with our fixture/dimmers. Please note that not all LED bulbs work with all dimmers, so if you get an LED bulb from another vendor (or decide to use a dimmer from somewhere else) there could be some compatibility issues. For more information on how dimmers work with LEDs, see this article.
- What is the maximum wattage for this lamp?
- The long does it take for a preorder lamp take to ship?To give you an idea of when you can expect your item, we list an estimated ship date on the product page. This date refers to the day on which the item will ship from our warehouse to you. Please keep in mind, that this date is an estimation. Due to the nature of overseas shipping, your item may arrive before or after the scheduled date, and in rare instances, the arrival can be postponed 2-4 weeks. If there is any change in schedule greater than five days, we will send an email to notify you.
- Is the switch on the lamp or in line on the cord?
- Can this floor lamp also take one of your gorgeous glass shades?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Cobble Hill LED T9 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$19.00Shop Now
3 Powell LED 7" Globe Pendants and 3-Light Round Canopy, Bronze$449.00 $299.97Shop Now
Open Box Prospect 4-Light Linear Pendant, Bronze$179.00 $99.98Shop Now
Alton Plug-In Pendant, Bronze$49.00 $29.99Shop Now
Prospect Table Lamp, Bronze$69.00 $49.99Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Linear Pendant, Bronze$179.00 $139.99Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Prospect Floor Lamp, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Prospect Swing Arm Wall Sconce, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.