- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Vanity Collection references a familiar silhouette with its traditional structure and a modern, updated finish in rich aged brass. Versatile and distinct, this contemporary fixture makes a strong statement on style, perfect for a modern bathroom or vanity. Despite its minimal style, the profile of this 3-light vanity has a natural symmetry along with its gently arched arms. The simplicity of this fixture is ideal for showcasing dramatic, vintage style bulbs for an industrial or urban themed space.
- Traditional, yet elegantly styled 3-light vanity highlights a beautiful hand spun aged brass finish
- Seamless backplate mounting design for a cleaner design aesthetic
- Ideal as a primary light source in a powder room or bathroom
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 24" W x 6.75"H x 4.5" Deep Download Cutsheet
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I received my fixture there are 3 stickers that say I must use type A bulbs. What does that mean? Does it limit the shape of bulbs I can use?That only means that an E26 socket should be used. Any type of bulb utilizing an E26 socket that is 60 watts or under can be used. This can apply to incandescent, fluorescent, or LED. If you would like us to look at a specific type of bulb to make sure it's okay we would be happy to. Also, any bulbs that we show on our site as e26 socket can also be used!
- Can this fixture be mounted so that the bulb are pointed upwards towards the ceiling rather than hanging down toward the floor as pictured?
- How wide is this fixture?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Ronan 20" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$189.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Tapered Bell Glass, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
18-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$279.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Atlas 36" LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Kingston Square Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass Frame$20.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$179.00Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Aged Brass$189.00Shop Now
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.