- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Preston Medium Outdoor Wall Light is a study in architectural design with its stylized tiered top and bold rectangular frame softened with a gracefully curved thin bar reminiscent of a handle. This light also features dual candelabra bulbs encased in gorgeous water glass that diffuses the light for a unique look. These lights will bring life to any entryway, garage, or patio and are a great addition when used alone or placed in pairs. The Preston Outdoor Medium Wall Light is part of a full collection of fixtures to complete your outdoor lighting needs and can be used outdoors or indoors.
- Wall mounted fixture features dual bulbs encased in a matte black rectangular frame with unique water glass panels
- Wet location rated and weather resistant finish that will stand up to the elements
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors to meet your specific design needs
- Ideal in pairs adjacent to an entryway door or to illuminate a garage
- Elevates the outside appearance of any home while increasing safety
- This wall-mounted light takes two E12 bulbs (sold separately)
- Backplate / Canopy Dimensions
- 6" x 7.5" x 1"
- Bulbs Included
- ETL, Wet
- Powder-Coated Matte Black, Clear Water Glass
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Installation Options
- Is this fixture dimmable? Can LED lights be used?Thanks for your question! Yes, you can use a medium (E26) LED bulb with the Preston. You can also install a dimmer with the Preston, but keep in mind your LED bulb needs to also be dimmable, and choosing your dimmer depends on whether you are using an LED or standard incandescent bulb. Check out this article for more information on choosing a dimmer.
- Can you tell me how much it weighs? Does it come in antique bronze? Thx!
- What size blub/base size/watts?
- Are the bulbs changed from the open bottom? Thank you!Hi there - The bulbs in this fixture are accessed from the top. To replace them, you would unscrew the top cover on the light, lift it off, and access the bulbs from the top opening. The body of the fixture would be attached to the backplate, and installed on your wall. Hope that helps!
- Is the bottom open or closed?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Preston Outdoor Wall Light, Small$149.00Shop Now
Preston Outdoor Wall Light, Large$299.00Shop Now
Colin Outdoor Wall Light, Medium$229.00Shop Now
Preston Outdoor Hanging Light$249.00Shop Now
Carter Outdoor Wall Light, Navy$149.00Shop Now
Cyrus Outdoor Wall Light, Medium$169.00Shop Now
Preston Outdoor Post Light$199.00 $179.10Shop Now
Parker Outdoor Wall Light, Medium$169.00Shop Now
Sam Outdoor Wall Light, Medium$199.00Shop Now
Ira Outdoor Wall Light, Large$129.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.