- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Preston Outdoor Post Light is a study in architectural design with its stylized tiered top and bold rectangular frame softened with a gracefully curved thin bar reminiscent of a handle. This light also features dual bulbs encased in gorgeous, clear water glass that diffuses the light for a unique look. The distinctive fixture can be mounted atop a round metal post or to other surfaces with a pier mount. Both mounting options are sold separately and come in matte black. Post lights bring life to any front yard, walkway, or outdoor living space. The Preston Outdoor Post Light is part of a full collection of fixtures to complete your outdoor lighting needs.
- Post or pier mounted fixture features dual bulbs encased in a matte black rectangular frame with unique clear water glass panels
- Wet location rated and weather resistant finish that will stand up to the elements
- Ideal for illuminating patios, front yards, walkways, and any outdoor living space; Elevates the outside appearance of any home while increasing safety
- This post light takes two E12 bulbs (sold separately)
- Fits on a standard 3" diameter outdoor post, sold separately. Shop our 84" Outdoor Post here
- Pier mount is sold separately, shop our Outdoor Pier Mount Adapter here
- Base Dimensions
- 3.75" Dia x 2.75" H
- Bulbs Included
- ETL, Wet
- Textured Black, Clear Water Glass
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Installation Options
- Aluminum, Glass
- Number of Sockets per Item
- Product Dimensions
- 9" W x 20.25" H x 8" D
- Socket Type
- Special Features
- Post and Pier mount sold separately Download Manual Download Cutsheet
- Are the bulbs changed from the open bottom? Thank you!Hi there - The bulbs in this fixture are accessed from the top. To replace them, you would unscrew the top cover on the light, lift it off, and access the bulbs from the top opening. The body of the fixture would be attached to the backplate, and installed on your wall. Hope that helps!
- Is the bottom open or closed?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Preston Collection
The Preston collection brings warm light and contemporary style to your entryway, yard, or patio, and comes in a variety of styles and sizes..Read More
Preston Outdoor Wall Light, Small$149.00Shop Now
Preston Outdoor Wall Light, Large$299.00Shop Now
Outdoor Pier Mount adapter$29.00Shop Now
Preston Outdoor Wall Light, Medium$199.00Shop Now
Outdoor Pole 84"$129.00Shop Now
Parker Outdoor Post Light$229.00Shop Now
Parker Outdoor Wall Light, Medium$169.00Shop Now
Asher Outdoor Post Light, Black$149.00Shop Now
Tanner Solar Flameless Lantern, Large$70.00Shop Now
Ryder Solar Flameless Lantern, Medium$68.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.