- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Wall Sconce is a contemporary spin on a mid-century modern classic. Features a frosted, glass globe tucked inside a spun metal hood that is suspended by an elegant, gooseneck arm - all in a lustrous, chrome finish. Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting or a mirror.
Compatible with our frosted glass replacement shade. Shop here.
View the entire Powell Collection here.
- Features a frosted white glass orb tucked into an elegantly curved, spun-metal chrome frame
- Black cloth cord with built-in dimmer switch for adjustable light strength
- Offers multiple installation options; hardwire into a junction box or plug the cord into a nearby outlet
- Updated to accommodate an energy-efficient, luminous G9 LED bulb (included).
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Size
- 6" x 6" x 1"
- Neutral (white)
- Color Temperature
- Cord Color
- Installation Options
- Hard-Wired or Plug In
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V, G9 Bulb Included
- Product Dimensions
- 7" W x 16" H x 10.5 Ext.
- UL / ETL Listed
- Wire Length
- 6 feet Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Beautiful light fixture. Great quality!
It looks great in my master suite.+ Keep reading
- Can you tell me its availability and when I would receive this light?
- I love this piece and would love it for my covered front porch. It would not get direct rain. Would it work?
- Will this sconce take a regular incandescent bulb with a screw base?
- Hello, this is such a dumb question but how we change the light bulb? We can't seem to undo the white half of the globe.
This question is for the Powell wall sconce. ThanmsWe always recommend two people to remove the globes. To remove the glass globe; you must unscrew the decorative nut above the metal shade. The globe should then become loose, make sure someone else is holding the globe. If you have the manual; you would be following the steps in reverse from steps 9-7
- How far does this lamp extend from the wall?
- Is there any way to select a different cord color for the plug-in option? I would think most people wouldn't want a black cord against white walls.
- Can this be used outdoors?
- When hardwired into the wall, is there an on/off switch on the fixture or is a light switch on the wall required to operate?
- Hello! We are considering this light to install in multiple bathrooms. Is it rated for damp spaces, such as a bathroom? Thank you!
- How do I order this with the plug in option?
- Does this light have a switch to turn on/off if used without cord?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-century design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
As Seen In
Green Collection – LED Light Fixtures
Earth Day is approaching which means it’s the time of the year we get to talk about our favorite aspect of the job: incorporating LED technology. With LEDs using a fraction of the energy of incandescents, we’re proud to offer this green technology in so many of our designs.Read More
As Seen In
Renter-Friendly Plug-In Pendants and Wall Lights
Can't go hardwiring in your rental or your space not wired? You can still have really nice lights. This collection of elegant plug-in fixtures was designed to bring modern, on-trend lighting to those hardwiring deserts. Simply install the piece and plug-in.Read More
Powell LED 7" Chrome Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Chrome$249.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Chrome$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Chrome$399.00Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Chrome Globe Pendant$159.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$399.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Clear Globe, Chrome$119.00 $89Shop Now
Kingston Wall Sconce with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.