- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Wall Sconce is a contemporary spin on a mid-century modern classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun metal hood that is suspended by an elegant, gooseneck arm - all in a timeless bronze finish. Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting or a mirror.
Compatible with our frosted glass replacement shade. Shop here.
- Features a frosted white glass orb tucked into an elegantly curved, spun-metal bronze frame
- Black cloth cord with built-in dimmer switch for adjustable light strength
- Offers multiple installation options; hardwire into a junction box or plug the cord into a nearby outlet
- Updated to accommodate an energy-efficient, luminous G9 LED bulb (included).
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Size
- 6" x 6" x 1"
- Neutral (white)
- Color Temperature
- Cord Color
- Installation Options
- Hard-Wired or Plug In
- Lamping Details
- 40W, 120V, 1 G9 LED Bulb Included
- Light Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 7" x 7" x 18"
- UL / ETL Listed
- Wire Length
- 6 feet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Beautiful light fixture. Great quality!
It looks great in my master suite.+ Keep reading
- How far does this lamp extend from the wall?
- Is there any way to select a different cord color for the plug-in option? I would think most people wouldn't want a black cord against white walls.
- Can this be used outdoors?
- When hardwired into the wall, is there an on/off switch on the fixture or is a light switch on the wall required to operate?
- Hello! We are considering this light to install in multiple bathrooms. Is it rated for damp spaces, such as a bathroom? Thank you!
- How do I order this with the plug in option?
- Does this light have a switch to turn on/off if used without cord?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-centuy design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
Powell Pendant with Hooded White Globe, Bronze$119.00Shop Now
Powell Pendant with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Hoyt Swing Arm Wall Sconce, Bronze$89.00Shop Now
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Bronze$199.00Shop Now
Frosted G9 LED Bulb, Single$10.00Shop Now
Celeste Table Lamp with White Globe Bronze$119.00Shop Now
Celeste Table Lamp with Clear Globe, Bronze$119.00Shop Now
Hoyt Table Lamp, Bronze$69.00Shop Now
Rose Gold Glass Paneled Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$45.00Shop Now
Tangier Flameless Candles, Set of 3$40.00 $29Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.