- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Pendant is a contemporary spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood that is suspended by an adjustable downrod and circular canopy - all in a warm, aged brass finish. Ideal in hallways with tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
Compatible with our frosted glass replacement shade. Shop here.
View the entire Powell Collection here.
- Features a frosted white glass orb tucked into a spun-metal chrome hood
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Illuminated by one energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulb (included)
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Neutral (white)
- Color Temperature
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minmum to 5 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x G9 LED Bulb Included, 40W Max, 120V
- Light Source
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 7" x 7" x 7"
- Wire Length
- 10 feet Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can extra rods be ordered to accommodate a high ceiling? is there an extra long wire?
- What is the weight of this fixture and can it be adapted to work in a track?
- I need about a 36 inch drop. Can the rods be put together to approximate this, or is 18 in the maximum?
- Can this be used over a bathroom vanity?
- what are the instructions to open the fixture and change the bulb?
- Hi there- could I use this pendant light in the UK? Many thanks
- Can the Powell Pendant be installed on a sloped ceiling?
- Is the globe only 5" in diameter?
- Can you use incandescent bulbs or is this LED only?Thank you for asking! The Powell Pendant in Bronze comes with an E26 socket. The fixture is rated for up to 60w. That means you can choose an incandescent bulb if you like, but it should only go up to 60w. LED bulbs generally take much much less power and they last much longer. We always recommend them, but the choice is really up to you. Please let us know if you have any questions, the details can be different between even the different colors of the pendants!
- Can this light be used without any of the rods as a flush-mount or semi flush mount with just the cord and no rods?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
How Lighting Affects Your Mood and Productivity
The more we research the effects of lighting, the more we are discovering that lighting has a deep impact on our lives. Studies are suggesting that lighting effects numerous biological, mental, and emotional factors, and it even directly contributes to our mood and productivity.Read More
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-century design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
As Seen In
How to Mix & Match Your Fixture and Hardware Finishes
Hardware and lighting largely contribute to the aesthetic of a home. In fact, if you’re looking for a quick and cheap way to refresh a room or update the style of your house, simply changing your light fixtures and metal accents can do the trick!Read More
As Seen In
Loft Living 101
Lofts and studios are loved for their big empty floor plans and cavernous ceilings. This leaves dwellers excited, but often confused, about how to carve out and illuminate space. Here are some tips to get you started.Read More
As Seen In
Modern Fall Entertaining
Cool, crisp air is making an appearance. School buses are back on the streets. Both tell-tale signs that fall is imminent. It's not quite the blazing days of summer, but the leaves aren't falling yet either, so we've put together some early fall entertaining ideas for some post Labor Day fun.Read More
Powell LED 3-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Chrome$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Chrome$399.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Chrome$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$399.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$249.00Shop Now
Arlo Plug-In Pendant, Chrome$59.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Clear Globe, Chrome$119.00 $89Shop Now
Alton Plug-In Pendant with Raindrop Cage, Chrome$79.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Anja 18" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Polished Nickel$249.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.