- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Chandelier is our take on the classic, mid-century sphere silhouette, reimagined in a lustrous, contemporary chrome finish. Features three hooded, white globes suspended from a singular down rod and round canopy. With the removal of the rod, the chandelier conveniently converts to a flush mount, allowing for a wider range of placement possibilities.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Chandelier features three suspended white glass orbs tucked into spun-metal, chrome hoods
- Illuminated by three energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 3", 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Easily converts to a semi-flush fixture - shop here
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Chrome, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x G9 LED Bulbs Included, 40W Max Per Socket, 120V
- Light Output
- 1050 Total Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 25,000 Hours
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 3", 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 13.5" Dia x 16.5" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I have a retro, mid-century modern couch in a dark brown but more unremarkable ikea/home depot furniture and shelves. Would chrome be overpowering if there are no other chrome touches in the room?The Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier comes in either Aged Brass or Chrome, so you have some options. This light is a showstopper in either finish, so go with the one that excites you. You can always add touches of chrome or silver in the form of nicknacks on those home depot shelves if you want to tie them in, or slowly replace the Ikea items with more retro looks as you have the time.
- How do I know if it's going to be bright enough for my bedroom? I don't understand lumens.For a quick reference, check out this handy article on Watts vs Lumens. The Powell 3-light Chandelier is bright enough for most bedrooms or medium-sized dining and living rooms. If you decide that you want it to be even brighter - you can swap out the G9 Bulbs for bulbs bright as you can imagine.
- I’m nervous about the LED bulbs being too harsh - can you say what kind of light this emits?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-century design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
As Seen In
Green Collection – LED Light Fixtures
Earth Day is approaching which means it’s the time of the year we get to talk about our favorite aspect of the job: incorporating LED technology. With LEDs using a fraction of the energy of incandescents, we’re proud to offer this green technology in so many of our designs.Read More
As Seen In
Answers To Your Dining Room Chandelier Questions
Choosing and installing the right dining room chandelier for above your table can truly determine the ambiance of the room. There are tips for guaranteeing light is distributed evenly throughout the room, and there are proper installation tricks to ensure none of your guests are eating in the dark! Here’s our how-to guide on dining room chandeliers to help you pick the perfect one, hang it just right, and create a comfortable atmosphere in your dining room.Read More
As Seen In
You’re into Mad Men, wood paneling, the space race, Gary Cooper, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and why wouldn’t you be? Mid Century Modern (MCM for short) is fresh but familiar; it’s clean, functional, and focuses on textures. Retro-inspired lighting can bring a sense of fun and energy to a room that might be otherwise a little stale. If you’re envisioning an all-in MadMen living room or adding a vintage touch to your eclectic kitchen, MCM-inspired fixtures in a variety of tones, textures, shapes, and finishes are going to get your room where you want it to be. Mid Century Modern inspired looks are everywhere; all that’s left is figuring out how you want to apply them.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00 $179.10Shop Now
3 Powell LED 10" Globe Pendants and 3-Light Rectangle Canopy, Chrome$549.00Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$159.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants and Schoolhouse Glass, Chrome$399.00Shop Now
Regent Pendant with Clear Pill Shade, Chrome$499.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants, Schoolhouse Glass and Rod Sets, Chrome$459.00Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with Alton Pendants, Chic Dome Glass and Rod Sets, Chrome$349.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants, Chic Dome Glass and Rod Sets, Chrome$399.00Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$339.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$399.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.