- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell 3-Light round canopy puts a contemporary spin on a mid-century classic. Features three frosted, glass globes capped with spun-metal hoods all suspended by adjustable down rods and a circular canopy - all in a rich, aged brass finish. Ideal in entryways with tall ceilings, above a small table, or over a kitchen island.
Compatible with our supplemental 12" Aged Brass Down Rod (12mm Dia). Shop here.
- Features three frosted white glass orbs tucked into spun-metal, aged brass hoods
- Illuminated by three energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (3 x 6", 9 x 12", 3 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 14" Dia x 1" H
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minmum to 5 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x G9 LED Bulbs Included, 40W Max Per Socket, 120V
- Number of Rods Included
- 3 x 6", 9 x 12", 3 x 18"
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How do you change the bulbs?The Powell 3-Light pendant comes with LEDs that will last for many years. When it does come time to change them out, you'll just slide the hood up and unhook the glass globe to reveal the socket and bulb. It's not hard, but we recommend having two people do it to avoid dropping or breaking the glass globe.
- Does this work with dimmers?
- Can this be installed on a sloped ceiling?The 3 Powell LED 7" Globe Pendants and 3-Light Round Canopy, Bronze ships with a sloped ceiling adapter. If you have a very strong angle, send us an email with the measurements and we'll be happy to confirm that it'll work for you.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants and 3 Rod Sets, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Powell LED Table Lamp, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Celeste Table Lamp with White Globe Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Regent Aged Brass White Globe Pendant$499.00 $299Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$159.00Shop Now
Regent Pendant with White Pill Shade, Aged Brass$499.00 $299Shop Now
Powell 6-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00 $107.10Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.