- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Pendant is a contemporary spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood, all suspended by an adjustable downrod and a circular canopy. Featured in a lustrous chrome finish. Ideal in hallways with tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features a frosted, white glass orb tucked into a spun-metal, chrome hood
- Illuminated by three energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Fixture is 14" in diameter
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Chrome, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 2 ft. minimum to 6.5 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x G9 LED 5W Bulbs (Included), 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V
- Light Output
- 1050 Total Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 25,000 Hours
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 14" Dia x 23" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
This lamp added so much needed style to my mcm home at an affordable price. The item arrived as promised, safely and swiftly.
I need to buy one more.+ Keep reading
- Can this light be used under and over hang outdoor?
- Does this pendant have to be installed with the rods? Or can the installer elect not to include it so that they can utilize the full 10 ft of the chord?This pendant light must be installed using a rod. You may purchase additional rods to achieve the length of 10 feet. The fixture includes 60" of rods that can be configured in many ways.
- If the bulbs aren't bright enough, can I get brighter ones? Can I get them from you? What if I want to use a dimmer?
- Hello, Are the led bulbs that come with this light warmer or cooler white? thanks! Charlie
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Open Box Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00 $149.98Shop Now
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Polished Nickel$349.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant, Polished Nickel$99.00Shop Now
Open Box Powell LED 7" Bronze Globe Pendant$119.00 $79.98Shop Now
Open Box Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant, Polished Nickel$99.00 $64.98Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Polished Nickel$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.