- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Pendant Light is a contemporary spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood, all suspended by an adjustable down rod and a circular canopy. Featured in a warm aged brass finish. Ideal in hallways with tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features a frosted, white glass orb tucked into a spun-metal, aged brass hood
- Illuminated by two energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Fixture is 10" in diameter
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 6 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 2 x G9 5W Bulbs (Included), 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V
- Light Output
- 700 Total Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 25,000 Hours
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 10" Dia x 19" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can I hang this be hung 24' from ceiling?This item comes with a total of 10' of cord, and you can use every inch of that to hang the light with the help of some extra rods. Depending on how you want to use the fixture, that might be enough. If you were planning to put these over say, a standard kitchen island, it would be more difficult but not at all impossible. You'd need to engage an electrician to rewire the light. Please do keep in mind that modifications do void the manufacturing warranty.
- How do you change bulb. Mine went out after 5 months.We always recommend two people to remove the globes. To remove it you must unscrew the decorative nut above the metal shade. The globe should then become loose make sure someone else is holding the globe. Please follow this link. You are basically following the steps in reverse from steps 9-7.
- Can this light be special ordered in the bronze finish that is offered on other items in the Powell Collection? How can I arrange for that? Thank you.
- We need replacement globes for these lights how do we get them?If you need a replacement globe for the 10" Powell Pendant click here.
- Are any of the Powell collection okay to hang in a bathroom or outdoors? Are any of them for wet environments? Are any of your lights made for these areas? Thanks.Most of our Powell Collection light fixtures are rated as "damp-located". This means that they are OK for in bathrooms and other areas that can get steamy but not good for outdoors or anywhere that could get hit with water directly.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-century design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
As Seen In
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Open Box Powell LED 7" Bronze Globe Pendant$119.00 $79.98Shop Now
3 Powell LED 7" Globe Pendants and 3-Light Round Canopy, Aged Brass$449.00Shop Now
Celeste Table Lamp with Clear Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Open Box Anja 14" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Aged Brass$179.00 $79.98Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Satin Brass$349.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Floor Lamp, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.