- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Hanging from a tree or nestled on a patio table, these stunning fairy light glass lanterns will add a warm, ambient glow and a little magic to any outdoor gathering. Each lantern contains a string of copper wire dotted with twenty LEDs powered by a solar panel located on the top of the jar. The lanterns are solar powered - with the sun's help, they will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing inviting light well into the evening.
*Please note, solar lights need 6-8 hours of direct sunlight to fully charge.
- Features a set of two solar-powered lanterns containing a strand of copper wire fairy lights and including a rustic rope handle
- The fairy lights shine a warm, white light- perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting. On the color temperature scale, the light reads at 2700K
- The string of 20 LEDs inside each jar provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Includes one 1.2V AA Ni-MH 600mAh battery per light
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I bought 3 sets and they are beautiful. Just as pictured in website. They charged right away. They are so pretty I ordered 3 more sets. I have placed them in the poles of our pool fence and it makes me happy to see them light up every evening. Great purchase!
- How many lumens are there for each unit?
- How do they work when it's cloudy?
- Can these be left out in the rain?
- Does the light need to be switched ON to charge?
- Can I change the battery when it goes out?The Phoebe Solar Fairy Lights use solar rechargeable batteries. Depending on the environment and other factors, the batteries should last about 1-2 years. To preserve battery life when you're not planning to use them for a while, turn them off by the switch under the lid. When it's time to change the batteries, you can get new ones from any hardware store or online. For more information, see the product manual provided on the Product Specifications tab.
- Does this light work in the winter?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Endora Metal Bird Cage Lantern with Solar Candle$35.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Brick Light, Cool White$36.00Shop Now
Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Large$45.00Shop Now
Mirabella Rose Gold Lantern with 30 Sparkling LEDs on Copper Wire, Set of 2$59.00Shop Now
Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Medium$39.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Paver Light, Warm White$36.00Shop Now
Meri Glass Lantern with Solar Candle$38.00Shop Now
Rigel Hexagonal Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Medium$49.00Shop Now
Ombre Smoke Glass Hurricanes with Fairy Lights, Set of 3$44.00Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x3" Candles, Set of 2$15.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.