- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Parker Collection is a contemporary design reminiscent of the classic outdoor lantern with a stylish handle and tiered top. The clean lines and clear glass of the Parker Outdoor Post Light showcase dual bulbs contrasted against the stunning metal frame. The refined fixture can be mounted atop a round metal post; alternately, it can be mounted to other surfaces with a pier mount. Both mounting options are sold separately and come in matte black. This post light will add a charming radiance to any front yard, walkway, or outdoor living space. The Parker Outdoor Post Light is part of a full line of contemporary fixtures to complete your outdoor lighting needs.
- Post or pier mounted fixture features dual bulbs set in a contemporary glass surround and metal frame finished in a modern matte black
- Wet location rated and weather resistant finish that will stand up to the elements
- Ideal for illuminating patios, front yards, walkways, and any outdoor living space; Elevates the outside appearance of any home while increasing safety
- This post-mounted light takes two E12 bulbs (sold separately)
- Fits on a standard 3" diameter outdoor post, sold separately. Shop our 84" Outdoor Post here
- Fits on a standard pier mount adapter, sold separately. Shop our Outdoor Pier Mount Adapter here
- Bulbs Included
- ETL, Wet
- Powder-Coated Matte Black, Clear Glass
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Installation Options
- Aluminum, Glass
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Sockets per Item
- Product Dimensions
- 7.75" W x 18" H x 7.75" D
- Product Weight
- 6.75 lbs
- Socket Type
- Special Features
- Can be mounted on a 3" post OR a standard pier mount (both sold separately)
- 3mm tank glass walls Download Manual Download Cutsheet
- Is the glass portion completely closed in or is one of the ends open which would allow bugs and dirt to get into the glass?
- Where are these lights manufactured?Our light fixtures are manufactured in China. It is important to us that our factories not only make great products, but that they do so responsibly. To ensure our lights are ethically produced, we conduct regular on-site audits and aim to exceed international manufacturing guidelines.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Parker Outdoor Wall Light, Small$129.00Shop Now
Parker Outdoor Wall Light, Medium$169.00Shop Now
Parker Outdoor Replacement Glass, Hanging Light or Post Light$60.00Shop Now
Outdoor Pier Mount adapter$29.00Shop Now
Colin Outdoor Post Light$229.00 $206.10Shop Now
Outdoor Pole 84"$99.00Shop Now
Parker Outdoor Wall Light, Large$229.00Shop Now
Cole Outdoor Post Light$149.00Shop Now
Asher Small Outdoor Wall Light, Black$99.00Shop Now
Preston Outdoor Post Light$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.