- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by industrial design with a touch of art-deco style, the Owen Vanity Wall Sconce is a modern spin on a traditional silhouette. Featuring a tapered clear glass shade suspended by a silky, satin brass arm and backplate, this light fixture was designed especially for rooms with clean lines and lux accents. The Owen Wall Light is perfectly at a place in modern or transitional settings.
Whether arranged as a single piece or in multiples, the sharp angles and striking details create interest and drama in this classically styled fixture.
Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting or a mirror. Not just for the vanity, a pair of the stylish, eye-catching sconces elevate a foyer or entryway, or look smart flanking a bedroom headboard as bedside reading lights. Install a dimmer and enjoy a truly customizable lighting experience.
- One modern, stylish, single wall sconce in a warm satin brass finish, measuring 6" wide, 10" tall, and 8" Deep
- This vanity light boasts remarkable quality and detail, including subtle decorative touches along the arm and the backplate
- One crystal clear tapered glass shade, perfect for showcasing your choice of bulb
- We suggest pairing this fixture with a bold, high-quality LED bulb (sold separately) for the best lighting experience
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5.5" Dia x 0.75" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Satin Brass, Clear Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 6" Dia x 4.5" H
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulb (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 6" W x 10" H x 8" Deep Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- How bright should the bulb be if I install this in a studio size room?350 lumens is bright enough in most situations but that can depend on the location of the fixture and the size of the room. Brighter bulbs are available at any hardware store and it's super easy to swap them out. When choosing a different bulb get one with a higher lumen count for brightness.
- Is this sold in pairs or separately? What bulb looks good paired with this lamp?
- Will the glass blacken if the light overheats?
- How bright should the bulb be if I install two in a half bath? They would be the only light source.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..