- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by industrial design with a touch of art-deco style, the Owen Vanity 2-Light Wall Sconce is a modern spin on a traditional silhouette. Featuring two tapered clear glass shades suspended by a silky, satin brass bar and backplate, this light fixture was designed especially for rooms with clean lines and lux accents. The Owen is perfectly at a place in modern or transitional settings.
Whether arranged as a single piece or in multiples, the sharp angles and striking details create interest and drama in this classically styled fixture. Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light above or surrounding a mirror. Not just for the vanity, a pair of stylish, eye-catching double sconces elevate a bathroom, half-bath, or powder room. Install a dimmer and enjoy a truly customizable lighting experience.
- One modern, stylish, two-bulb wall sconce in a warm satin brass finish, measuring 19" wide, 10" tall, and 8" Deep
- This vanity light boasts remarkable quality and detail, including subtle decorative touches along the arm and the backplate
- Two crystal clear tapered glass shades, perfect for showcasing your choice of bulbs
- We suggest pairing this fixture with bold, high-quality LED bulbs (sold separately) for the best lighting experience
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5.5" Dia x 0.75" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Satin Brass, Clear Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 6" Dia x 7.5" H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How bright should the bulb be if I'm to use this as the entry light in my foyer?350 lumens is bright enough in most situations but that can depend on the location of the fixture and the size of the room. Brighter bulbs are available at any hardware store and it's super easy to swap them out. When choosing a different bulb get one with a higher lumen count for brightness.
- Does this need to have a specific bulb used? or any bulb can fit?
- Will the glass turn black when the bulbs overheat?
- If I'm going to use them in a bathroom over a mirror, how bright should the bulb be?The bulbs need to be E26 base120v and can't exceed 60 watts per bulb. LED bulbs are great because they can be as bright as you need while using well under 10 watts! You might want 250-700 lumens depending on the size of your space and your personal preference. I like a really bright bathroom, so I'd go for a couple 600 Lumen bulbs.
- What do I use to clean this to protect the finish?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Owen 1-Light Vanity Wall Sconce, Satin Brass$129.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$79.00Shop Now
Ronan 18" Opal Glass LED Vanity Light, Matte Black$179.00 $152.15Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Vanity Light Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce - Brushed Brass with Opal Glass$69.00Shop Now
Jules Glass Flush Mount, Satin Brass with Clear Glass$189.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Carlisle 2-Light Vanity Wall Light - Matte Black & Aged Brass With Clear Glass$99.00Shop Now
Owen 3-Light Vanity Wall Light, Satin Brass$259.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.