- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by industrial elegance and vintage style, the Owen Adjustable One-Light Plug-In Wall Sconce is a modern spin on a traditional light fixture. Featuring a tapered clear glass shade suspended by an articulating arm and embellished backplate, all in a warm, satin brass finish. This functional single-arm library light is a perfect addition to modern or transitional settings.
Ideal in multiples or pairs; these wall lights add ambient, yet direct light exactly where you need it. Install these stylish, eye-catching sconces near shelves or counters for an elevated farmhouse style in your kitchen or pantry, or position a pair flanking a bedroom headboard as bedside reading lights. Install anywhere near an outlet, these plug-in wall lights are great for an apartment or updating any room- no electrician required!
- One modern plug-in wall sconce in a warm satin brass finish, adjustable in two places along the arm
- This wall light boasts remarkable quality and detail, including a smart on/off switch on the backplate, subtly decorative keys at each joint, and beautiful knurling at the socket
- One crystal clear tapered glass shade, perfect for showcasing your choice of bulb
- We suggest pairing this fixture with a bold, high-quality LED bulb (sold separately) for the best lighting experience
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5.5" Dia x 0.75" Deep
- ETL, Dry Located
- Cord Details
- 94" Black Fabric Cord
- Satin Brass, Clear Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 6" Dia x 4.5" H
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulb (Not Included)
- Switch Options
- On/Off Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Can the light be adjusted side to side (tilted) it only up and down?
- Is this compatible with Phillips HUE smart light bulbs?
- How long is the cord and how thick?
- Can I install a dimmer on this lamp? if yes, where do I get one?Yes, it is hard-wired and you can connect it to a dimmer. You can click here to choose the right dimmer for the product.
- Can this be installed DIY? or do I need an electrician?
- Where is the on/off switch located?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..