- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our curved vanity series features unique, mid-century inspired linen glass, adding a visual point of interest to a simple, elegant design. Above a bathroom mirror, the Sloane vanity provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, whether it's for a close shave, a swath of lipstick, or an evening soak in the tub.
This open-box product has been fully inspected carries the same warranty as a new Lights.com product.
- Linen glass interior provides fabric-like, woven effect, while the frosted exterior provides an even diffusion of light throughout the fixture preventing glare and harsh light
- Backplate extends the length of the fixture, providing the perfect solution for off-center electrical boxes
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 30 watts of energy - equivalent to three 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering light at low level settings. “True to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- All Open Box items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product
- Backplate Dimensions
- 21.5" L x 5" H x .5" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Frosted Linen Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 7" L x 5" H x 1.5" Deep
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 204 Integrated LEDs, 30W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 2400 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 22.5" L x 5" H x 3" Deep Download Cutsheet
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Sloane 3-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$189.00 $139.99Shop Now
Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Satin Nickel$79.00 $49.99Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Chrome$189.00 $139.99Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$279.00 $109.99Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$229.00 $79.99Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$229.00 $169.99Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Satin Nickel$119.00Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$129.00 $64.99Shop Now
Ronan 32" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$219.00 $159.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.