- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Ronan Vanity Light features a unique, almost crystal-like textured glass, adding a visual point of interest to a simple, elegant vanity design. Above a bathroom mirror, it provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, and enjoy beautiful, "true to life" LED light.
**This open-box product is final sale, but has been fully inspected and carries the same warranty as a new Lights.com product.
- Crystal-like glass produces a water like effect, while the mesh lined interior provides an even diffusion of light throughout the fixture preventing glare and harsh light
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically, utilizing an invisible mounting connection with countersunk screws
- Back panel matches the finish of product, providing a beautiful reflection from any angle when mounted on a mirror
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 16 watts of energy - equivalent to two 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (3000K, 90+ CRI)
- This open-box product is final sale, but has been fully inspected and carries the same warranty as a new Lights.com product
- Backplate Dimensions
- 7" W x 5" H x .5" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Chrome, Crystal Textured Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 18.5" L
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 80 Integrated LEDs, 16W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 1280 Lumens
- Light Source
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 20.5" W x 5.5" H x 3.5" Deep Download Cutsheet
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Vanity Collection
Give your bathroom some love with a contemporary, energy-efficient update. Want a bathroom makeover but don't know where to start? We're here to help break it down. Here's the Vanity Collection 411.Read More
As Seen In
The Ronan Collection
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
Castell Single Globe Vanity Light, Chrome$99.00Shop Now
Ronan 32" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$219.00 $99.97Shop Now
Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Chrome$79.00 $24.97Shop Now
Open Box Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Chrome$79.00 $19.98Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$189.00 $49.97Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Chrome$189.00 $49.97Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.