- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Arden Sconce is our contemporary approach to elemental, clean design. Its simple silhouette highlights an opal glass shade with matching metal trim, supported by an elegantly curved neck and circular back plate in a smooth, rich aged brass finish. Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting or a mirror.
- Simple, elegant wall sconce in a rich aged brass finish
- Tapered opal glass shade provides an added sopistication with a matching metal band
- Ideal in pairs along hallways, entry ways, dining rooms or powder rooms
- Seamless backplate mounting design for a cleaner design aesthetic
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- This open-box product is final sale, but has been fully inspected and carries the same warranty as a new Lights.com product
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 6.5" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 40W Max, 120V, E12 Bulb (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 5" W x 16" H x 7" Deep Download Cutsheet
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.