- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant Light is a beautiful, modern interpretation of the classic pendant ceiling light. Features a frosted, pill-shaped shade suspended by adjustable down rods and a circular canopy- all in a rich, warm satin brass finish. This updated fixture pairs superior materials with exceptional style, for a look that is both timeless and chic. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features a striking, capsule-shaped shade crowned by a spun metal cap, and set with matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Pair the pendant with a bright, high-quality LED bulb to complement the fixture and complete the look
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Satin Brass, Opal Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 14" MIN to 62" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 5.5"Dia x 11.5"H
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulb (Not Included)
- Number of Rods Included
- One 6" Rod, Two 12" Rods, One 18" Rod
- Wire Length
- 10' Wire Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
The most lovely, almost petite, pendant lights. I purchased two - I meant to purchase one! - but so thankful I have both. I will hang them at different lengths in our living room. I couldn't believe how reasonably priced they were - and they arrived so quickly after I ordered. Beyond pleased with this company. I'm looking forward to more purchases in the future as we continue our renovations. Many thanks for an easy-to-navigate website, and high-quality product.
- Is this compatible with Sloped ceiling?
- Is the brass color a yellow, orange, or more muted tone? Trying to match pendants I already have that or more of a neutral brass finish—not too bright.Thanks for your question! We mostly offer products in either Aged Brass, or Satin Brass. This pendant comes in Satin Brass, which I would describe as a bit brighter and rich gold-toned, while aged brass is slightly darker and has a subtle patina finish. I hope that helps to clarify!
- Are there replacement glass available to order?Hi! Yes, we have replacement glass pieces for the Liv 11" Pendant! We are currently working on updating all of our spare parts, but if you contact Customer Service, they can help you get the glass piece.
- Is there a dining table chandelier that will match these pendants?Hi there! Yes, please check out our collection of Chandeliers here.
- We have had LC005018 installed for about a 2 months now. We discovered that the angled mounting piece has broken. How can we get a replacement for the angled mounting piece? Thanks in advance. BradIf it is still under warranty please contact us at 1-866-490-9358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. You can also review our warranty policy by clicking here.
- Do you sell the light bulb for the opal capsule matte black pendant? If so, which one do you recommend?We like the Carlton G25 for this ceiling light, but often it depends on where you plan to install and how bright you like the room. Reach out to CS@lights.com for a personal recommendation!
- Can I order an extra extension rod for this product?Yes, you can check for extension rods here.
- Are these lights dimmable?
- Am I able to acquire an extension rod to this light fixture to fit my taller ceilings.Yes, you can check for extension rods here.
- Can you see the lightbulb from the bottom? Is the oblong glass closed like a globe or is there an opening at the bottom? I don't want to be able to see the lightbulb from underneath. Interested in installing several. Thank you.The lightbulb is visible if you look up directly from underneath. You might be more interested in our Castell 8" Pendant Lights. While they aren't the same shape the bulbs are entirely encased so you can't see them.
- Are bulbs that have a 350 lumens bright enough for this fixture?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Aria Collection
Our Aria collection of glass pendant lights feature clear or opal glass globes in stunning finishes, striking a balance between simple and chic.Read More
Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce - Brushed Brass with Opal Glass$69.00Shop Now
Extra 12" Pendant Rod, Satin Brass$9.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Landon Pendant, Satin Brass$49.00Shop Now
Open Box Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce - Brushed Brass with Opal Glass$69.00 $49.96Shop Now
Castell 12" Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Open Box Castell 12" Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00 $149.96Shop Now
Open Box Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Aged Brass$129.00 $79.96Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$119.00 $107.10Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.