- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Features two black, wall sconces with a traditional shape - frosted panes and a tapered roof topped with a decorative finial. The sconces each contain a motion sensor and two warm, white LED lights. One LED remains on throughout the evening and is only joined by the other when the sensor is activated, providing extra bright light for sixty seconds. The sconces are solar-powered and virtually maintenance free. Activate the switches, and with the sun's help, the lights will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing a warm glow well into the evening.
- Set of two outdoor, solar-powered wall sconces
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Sconces emit bright light when the sensor is triggered, remain on for thirty seconds, and after, resume warm glow
- Includes one 1.2V AA Ni-MH 600mAh battery per light
- On | Off switch to conserve battery life when not in use
- Use mounting hole and included screw for easy installation and removal
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Life
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA 600 mAh 3.2 LiFeP04 battery
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- 3 White LEDs
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- 4.5V/ 35mAh solar panel per light
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Switch Options
- Timer Function
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
After shopping for a month and reading reviews I decided on these. They fit perfect for what I wanted them for. Easy install and works great. Let it charge 2 days (actually a week / forgot about them), turned them on and they stay lit till day break. Works perfect, very well pleased. Will buy again.
They're a bit smaller than I was anticipating, but for what I'm aiming for, they'll do just fine. Wish they weren't plastic, feel a bit cheap. We'll see how long they last before I decide to purchase more. Service was quick! Shipping arrived on time! :)
- HOW LONG DO THE LIGHTS LAST BEFORE THEY NEED TO BE REPLACED AND CAN YOU BUY NEW BATTERIES
- Can this be set to only activate both lights when it senses motion, and to completely turn off?
- Is there any electrical wiring needed?
- What is the size of these lights?
- How long with the lights stay on after a full charge?
- Have 1 that wont work what do I do for those of you who have had this problem any adviseIf the Olwyn Solar Wall Light with Motion Detection, Set of 2 does not turn on; try changing the position. Since these walls lights rely on solar energy; many factors can affect them. Factors that include: changing of the seasons, less sunlight during the winter months and shady areas. If you had the wall lights for more than a year it is recommended to change the battery. This Light only requires one 1.2V AA Ni-MH 600mAh battery.
- I only see these solar lights and black. Do they come in any white or lighter color? If so what is the product number or name so I can order them. Thank you
- Do the lights turn on and off on their own depending on sunlight? Do they turn on automatically when it gets dark?
- Do these lights function and brightly even on cloudy/rainy days?
- Can these lights be mounted on brick?
- What are the dimensions of the Olwyn Solar Wall Light?
- What is the effective range on the motion sensor?
- I would like to know since it's a motion light as well does the area need sunlight to work only or will it turn on still from just being a motion light?There is a solar panel located on top of the sconce where it needs to be charged for 8 full hours in direct sunlight in order for them turn on during night time. At dusk, lights power on with 2 warm white LEDs, and will maintain a bright light for up to 60 seconds or until movement has stopped, and then transitions to a single yellow LED, effectively saving power when a brighter light is not needed.
- What are the deminsions?
- Do they make these lights in white?
- How are these lights mounted?
- Can you tell me if you can turn off the motion detection and just have the lights on?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Brown Solar Fence Lights, Set of 4$22.00Shop Now
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00 $54Shop Now
Sulis Copper Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$95.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Silver Cascading Garland, 8.5ft$22.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$34.00Shop Now
Sulis Stainless Steel Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$89.00Shop Now
Iced 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Cool Blue$20.00Shop Now
Lined 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Cool White$20.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00 $35Shop Now
Starry Silver Cluster Fairy String Lights, 5ft$28.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.