- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by turn of the century industrial lighting and Thomas Edison’s earliest electrical accomplishments, our Myrtle Bulb features a single, G40 pumpkin glass and brass light bulb with energy-efficient LED filaments in a “squirrel cage” formation. While LEDs have garnered a reputation for emitting harsh light, our bulbs are unique in that they have been specifically modified to mimic the glow of an incandescent bulb. With these adjustments, you can seamlessly swap these LEDs for average bulbs, reaping the energy-saving benefits while still enjoying the quality of design.
The Myrtle LED is one style among our Brooklyn Collection of vintage-inspired bulbs with various filament styles and glass shapes. These bulbs are intended to be paired with thoughtfully pared-down, exposed-socket fixtures, allowing the bulb to take center stage for a warm aesthetic that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Features a glass and brass light bulb in an antique finish with hand-woven, energy-efficient LED filaments in a squirrel cage formation
- Boasts a unique G40 shape - large and globe-shaped, with pumpkin-like ridges
- Standard base size of E26 - suited for most sockets
- 4W and an estimated 25,000 hours of use; the long LED lifespan means no maintenance - install it and leave it
- On the color temperature scale, this bulb reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Will this throw a cool pattern up on the wall?
- Are they too heavy for some of your sconces?I'm not sure of exactly what you're asking, but all of our sconces are sturdy enough to hold up the Myrtle G40. If you're asking about visual weight- your choice of bulb and sconce would have a lot to do with the room you're planning to install the bulb and sconce. I might choose a bulb such as the Myrtle if I wanted to make a statement and add visual interest to the room. I hope that helps!
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
As Seen In
Loft Living 101
Lofts and studios are loved for their big empty floor plans and cavernous ceilings. This leaves dwellers excited, but often confused, about how to carve out and illuminate space. Here are some tips to get you started.Read More
Myrtle LED G25 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Bedford LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26)$16.00Shop Now
Red Hook LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$20.00Shop Now
Midwood LED G25 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$12.00Shop Now
Fulton LED Light Bulb, E26$49.00Shop Now
Albee Square Porcelain LED Bulb$25.00Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G40 Bulb (E26)$16.00Shop Now
Union LED A52 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$49.00Shop Now
Red Hook G40 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26)$8.00Shop Now
Bedford G40 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26)$8.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.