- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our expandable Multicolor LED Christmas String Lights are a convenient, weatherproof, and cost-efficient way to decorate your home or event for the holidays.
Energy-efficient LED bulbs use only 10% of the power of traditional Christmas Lights and last for up to 50,000 hours, allowing for years of regular use without ever having to change a bulb. 8 different modes (Combination, In-Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady On) makes it easy to achieve a range of looks and functions.
PLEASE NOTE: This product does not include a power source. If you do not already have a power source, click here to see the AA battery box. Our connectable Christmas light series is not compatible with any other manufacturer's products.
Max connections by power source: Plug-in: 12 Strings (360 feet) || Solar Panel: 6 strings (180 feet) || D-Battery Box: 6 Strings (180 feet) || AA-Battery Box: 6 Strings (180 feet)
- Please note: power sources are sold separately. Click here for the available power source.
- Functions: Combination, In-Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady On
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Light Source
- Total String Length (ft)
- 33 feet
- Wire Color
- Green Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Put 24 strings and two controllers on our 9 foot tree--looks great. These are tiny, bright lights and make for an elegant Christmas tree. All of the lights worked out of the box, and it only took a couple tries to get the controllers synced on the same pattern.
bought an extra 4 to go with the 2 starters kits--they have been working fine. Only issue is that it is a little difficult to connect the lights to each other. They don't push in easily. Other than that, they work and look great. We will see how long they last though.
I PURCHASED 400 LED SOLAR LIGHTS AND HUNG THEM FROM A GRAPE ARBOR,
THEY LOOK GREAT AND STAY BRIGHT FOR 6 HOURS UNTIL THEY SHUT DOWN.+ Keep reading
LIKED THEM SO MUCH I PURCHASED 400 MORE FOR ANOTHER ARBOR.
1ST. SET HAD NO TAG EXPLAINING HOW TO SHUT OFF, SECOND SET DID.
BESIDE THAT DELETED INFO. THESE ARE A 10 !
I purchased several of the lights and the different connectors and am very impressed with the versitility and superior quality. These LED's are bright and true to color and the dark green strings are very flexible and pliable. First time I've ever had that in a string of lights.
The prices on this site are the very best. Need I say more about where you should shop?+ Keep reading
- I have these battery operated lights. Somewhere along the way I lost the instructions on how to use the 8 functions. I was wondering if you could email the instructions to me. Thank you.The eight functions are controlled by the power source. If you have a plug-in or an AA battery box, use the single button to cycle through the functions until you reach the one you prefer. Once it's set, the automatic timer is also set. If you have a D battery box, cycle through the functions by pressing the button labelled "function" until you reach your prefered function. Note that there is also a power button and a timer button. If you do not press the timer button to set the timer, the light will continue to be lit until the batteries run down. I hope that helps!
- Hello. How do I order the solar panel? I cannot find a listing for it. Thanks. Susansorry, the solar panel is all sold out. The only power supply that is currently available is the AA battery box.
- Hello, Does each string have a "mode" controller? And if they do, would I have to change every one of them if I want to change the mode?
- Do they plug into the wall for power? Or are they battery operated? Do we buy a separate attachment for power?
- I am looking for the plug in transformer 34412 for LED Christmas lights and I am unable to find it on your website. Is it available?
- Could I operate these off of a 12 low voltage outdoor light transformer?
- Do multicolor have a pink color or only red?
- are the bulbs replaceable and if one goes out,, do the rest stay lit, do they run on DC VOLTS
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
AA Battery Box with Timer$16.00Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Gold Bases, Set of 8$51.00 $36Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$52.00 $37.99Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 8$51.00 $36Shop Now
Warm White 440 LED Cluster Garland Plug-In String Lights, 11ft$59.00Shop Now
Sonora Slim Outdoor Resin Candles with Remote, Set of Four$26.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.