- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of 8 flameless resin votives are a perfect whether decorating for an outdoor dinner party or just adding mood lighting to your patio with a beautiful table centerpiece. Each candle's LED flickering inside the votive's heavy duty resin body like a real candle, and the included remote, allows you to set the mood from up close or far away. A great candle alternative for both indoor and outdoor displays, you can set these up as a group, or scatter them around where ever additional ambiance is needed. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- Ivory, Smooth
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 1 CR2450 Battery Per Votive Included
- Product Dimensions
- 1.5" x 1.5" x 2"
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I love these lights! They give great ambiance and look good too. The only drawback to these lights is that if you use the remote to shut them off, they aren't truly turned off. Internal signal receiver has to stay on, so it uses up battery even when off. Can only use switch at bottom to actually shut it off and conserve battery. Other than that, I think they are fantastic!!!
- Can these be used in decorative ceramic houses, like a Christmas village and will the remote work when candles are inside the ceramic buildings?
- Can I adapt these to fit in an outdoor chandelier that has taper candle holders. I am concerned that if I glue a dowel to the base the on - off switch will not operate.
- What is the range on the remote? How close do you need to be to the candles to turn them on?
- Will these candles fit in small mouth mason jars?
- What is the height of this item?
- Can I set these to go on and off automatically each night?
- I would like to order extra remotes so that I can give these candles as gifts. Is it possible to purchase extra remotes?
- I purchased 2 sets of the 8 flameless resin votives several weeks ago. They are located on a wall sconce, and not easy to get to. When placing them there, we turned them to 'on' planning to use the remote to activate them. When we tried them a week later, they would no longer come on. Do you know why that would happen? We did replace the battery in the remote, but that did not solve our problem. Thoughts? Thanks!
- Can these candles be added to the set of 8 with others from a second set of 8? If so, will I need two different remotes (one from each set ) to turn on the 9 candles i need for wall votive holder?
- Can you tell me about how many hours the battery will last and if the batteries are replaceable? Thank you.
- I am repurposing a chandelier and wondered if these will be safe to use in a standard clear glass stemless wine glass.
- Remote control for \"Melted Edge Flameless Resin Mini Votives with Remote, Set of 8 for $ 24\" can be used for the same product but it's a set of 12 for $14? If so I'd like order both sets and I have one remote.
- How bright are these? I will be using them to light the tables for an outdoor evening dinner party.
- Can these candles be set to turn on automatically at the same time each night or do they have to be turned on remotely each night?
- Will these candles fit in votive holders made for tea lights?
- I need 9 candles. Is it possible to package these as a set of 9 with a remote, or can the set of 12 be sold with a remote?
- what is the diameter of these candles?\"
- If you leave the candle switch in the on position, will the batteries drain even if they are turned off with the remote?
- I recently got a set of your pillar candles with remote. If I buy a set of your votives with remote, will the pillars and votives work off a single remote?
- I received this set as a gift, but the remote does not work. How can I get another remote? debi
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Nina Ivory Melted-Edge Wax Flameless Votive Candles, Set of 8$24.00 $16Shop Now
Solar Celestial Moon Window Lights, Set of 3$18.00 $5Shop Now
Tall Glass Paneled 11" Black Metal Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$44.00Shop Now
Gold Mercury Glass Candle Holder, Medium$10.00 $7Shop Now
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Signature White 3x4" Melted-Edge Wax Pillar Candle$10.00Shop Now
Classic White 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$42.00Shop Now
Rosalind Distressed Gold Flat Top Votives, Set of 8$27.00 $19Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$40.00 $25Shop Now
Starry Silver Cluster Fairy String Lights, 5ft$28.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.