- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Madaket Set features two lanterns with modern tapered bodies in a festive, lively red. Inspired by summers in New England, lanterns in this collection are designed to add a sense of casual, beachy grace. The candles within exude a warm glow, perfect for adding a touch of elegance and inviting ambiance to your patio or entryway stairs. Constructed of real glass and metal, these lanterns are both sturdy and stunning. Each lantern contains a resin flameless candle with a lifelike melted-edge and realistic flicker providing the benefits of a candle without the worry or mess of open flame. The lanterns are powered by a solar panel atop the roof. With the sun's help, they will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing light well into the evening.
- A set of two modern, vibrant red outdoor lanterns, each housing a solar-powered flameless candle
- Made of real glass and metal, the body of each lantern stands 11" tall and 4" wide
- One 1.2V AA Ni-MH 600mAh battery included per light. With a full charge, you can expect 6-8 hours of elegant light
- After charging each day, the included dusk-to-dawn sensor lights the lanterns automatically, creating hours of effortless ambiance
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- 1 per Light
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- 1 x AA Ni-MH (600mAh) 1.2v rechargeable battery
- Matte Red
- Product Dimensions
- Candle 3"Dia x 4.5"H
- 4"W x 4"L x 11"H
- Switch Options
- Automatic Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
This is my second order of these lanterns. I was so impressed with the quality of the first set I ordered. The lanterns look exactly as pictured. The deep, rich red and lighting gave my back porch just the pop of color and ambiance I was trying to capture. I love these and am gifting a pair to a friend.
- Can these be switched off when I don’t want the lights on?
- I’ve had these for a year and they no longer work. How do I replace the battery? What kind do I buy? Thank you.
- Do these work in the winter? How much sunlight does it need for a full charge?
- Just wondering if the bulbs should burn out can they be replaced? If so what kind are they and where can you buy them.The light bulbs in these lanterns aren't replaceable but if you notice the light on your lantern dimming or not staying lit you may need a replacement solar battery! The lanterns use one 1.2V AA Ni-MH 600mAh battery which can be found online at many retailers. If your products are still in the warranty period you can also contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for battery replacement options.
- How many Lumens is this lantern?
- Can rain or snow get inside of lantern? If so will it drain out the bottom?
- My lantern turns off when I put my porch light on how can I get it to stay on?These lanterns have light sensors that tell them when to charge and when to produce light. There isn't a great way to have a solar light ON when there is other light shining on it. You can cover the solar panel but I think a better solution might be to use battery-powered lanterns instead of solar-powered.
- Is the battery already installed?
- I need very heavy lanterns that will sit on a pillar that high winds won't blow over.
- How long does the battery last?
- What's the best way to clean this if the inside of the glass gets dirty after a while?
- Do these have a faux gas flame effect or just a candlelight flicker?
- Can the doors open? Are they magnetic?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..