- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Luca Conical Pendant is comprised of a gleaming statin brass metal body paired with a dramatic, tapered fabric shade. While boasting a classic tapered drum pendant silhouette, the Luca provides updated, smart details- a perfectly executed complementary white shade and adjustable hanging height by way of six-inch rods and decorative couplers. With a traditional shape and modern finishes and textures, this pendant works well in transitional, traditional, or modern spaces. The gorgeous fabric shade is optimal for overhead lighting, helping to diffuse and soften the light from any bulb. The Luca series of fabric pendant lights are perfect in sets above dining room tables, kitchen islands or as a single light in a bedroom, entryway, or kitchenette.
- One classic single-bulb pendant light furnished with a complementing 18" white fabric shade tapering to a conical shape
- Finished in warm satin brass, the pendant is suspended from a circular canopy and adjustable matching down rods
- Perfect for any ceiling height- this fixture can be adjusted in 6" increments and comes with a sloped ceiling adapter for a custom fit to your space
- Two feet of down rods are included and will fit most rooms, but for taller ceilings, supplemental down rods are available
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 3.75" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Satin Brass
- White Fabric Shade
- Fixture Height Range
- 28.25” Min to 47.5” Max
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulb (Not Included)
- Number of Rods Included
- Four 6" Down Rods
- Product Dimensions
- Fabric Shade: 18" Dia x 15"H
- Wire Length
- 10 Feet Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- My kitchen ceilings are 10ft tall. What downrod length would you suggest for pendants over the island? Where and how would I order additional downrod lengths for the Luca pendants. Thanks!The maximum hanging height is 47.5" from the ceiling with the included rods. As a general rule, pendant lights should hang between 30 and 36 inches from a countertop or island. For a 10' ceiling, you should have enough downrods included with this fixture, but if you need additional rods, for higher ceilings, you can purchase them Here.
- My kitchen island is about 100" long. how many of these should I buy to put above it?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
As Seen In
The Luca Collection
With a traditional shape and modern finishes and textures, the Luca series of fabric pendant lights are perfect in transitional, traditional, or modern spaces.Read More
Luca Small Conical Pendant, Satin Brass$199.00Shop Now
Carlisle 3-Light Vanity - Brushed Brass with Opal Glass$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Oliver Tripod Floor Lamp, Satin Brass$199.00Shop Now
Castell 6 Globe Linear Pendant, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Luca Medium Conical Pendant, Satin Brass$249.00 $224.10Shop Now
Laurel Glass Cylinder Table Lamp, Satin Brass$149.00Shop Now
Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce - Brushed Brass with Opal Glass$69.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Table Lamp, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Laurel Glass Cylinder Floor Lamp, Satin Brass$249.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.