- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our durable, warm white glass bricks are built to illuminate the dark corners of your outdoor spaces. Once turned on, these landscape lights are maintenance free. An interior solar panel harnesses the sun’s energy, recharging the battery throughout the day. They will turn on automatically at dusk, providing light well into the evening. Place them in full sun along driveways, carports, or pathways, and let the daylight do all the work.
*For decorative use only. Not intended to be recessed. Should only be placed in a location with proper drainage.
- Features our heavy-duty, lined solar powered glass brick in warm white
- One 1.2V AAA Ni-MH 700mAh battery included per light
- Constructed from durable, lined water glass, these bricks are built to withstand the elements
- Easy to access On | Off button; can conserve energy when not in use
- Each brick contains four energy-efficient yet luminous LED lights
- Battery Life
- 6-8 Hours Daily, Charges in 8 Hours
- Clear, Glass
- Lamping Details
- 4 Integrated LEDs, .16W Max
- LED Color
- Warm White, 2700K
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Product Dimensions
- 4" x 4" x 2"
- Switch Options
- On/Off Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
We love these lights but at $25 3-ch fie the 4 inch block these lights are expensive as you will be replacing them in 1-2 years. We still buy them because we love the look but they do not hold up. You not only will have to replace the batteries even when you do not all lights will work or half burn out and never re-light. The housing also gets corrosion in it and it is not like the lights are sitting in water but the housing should be waterproof so moisture which corrodes the batteries and housing for the batteries isnt an issue. I have about 40 throughout our back yard landscaping but every year I find myself replacing 5-10 at a time. I would suggest keep your receipts.
We bought 4 to start with to test them out to see how we liked them. Turns out, they are amazing and provide exactly the right amount of light to provide a beautifully lit pathway in our backyard. YAY! I'm ready to order more, now that they have proven to be as beautiful as they appear online. They are super easy to charge, no maintenance and overall a fabulous purchase. Highly recommend!
Ive been looking for something like these! Finally! I bought 4 to illuminate/mark the random 2 steps on our front yard path, 1 for each end. (Ive always been nervous about somebody not seeing the steps in the dark and falling.) These are beautiful, unobtrusive and timeless pieces. The only downside is that they cant be embedded in the grass - that would have been convenient. So I just bring them out to charge, the morning of having having dinner guests over.
These solar brick lights adds that something extra to our walkway. The brightness is not overpowering. I'm considering adding more around my landscape because I like them so much. The instructions suggests that you space each brick 6 feet apart. I bought 7 of these prior to knowing that. In the end, it still worked out.
I got 6 lights to light a small path in my garden. These path lights are just the right touch and so easy to install. They provide a clean look during the day and light up without fail at night. It's really an elegant lighting solution! I am thinking of ordering more.
Works very well
Stays lit for a long time+ Keep reading
They look just as pictured, set them out on the deck stairs and three of the four worked great. One seemed to need charging it went out right away. After a day of charging it worked good, but dimmer than the others. I love the look of these and they work great, but am disappointed at $20 a piece one isnt working. I have reached out to the company but have not heard back yet. I would recommend these based on the three that are working...
- will this work if standing on an edge rather than laying flat?The Solar Bricks may still work, but they do need direct sunlight to get the best charge and produce the most light. A full day's worth of direct sun should fully charge the battery, and we would recommend doing that before using them on their sides. Please see the manual under Product Specifications for more information.
- I think I would like to put these around my boat harbor. What is the best way to anchor them to a wood deck?
- Do you offer a lower price when buying in bulk? Like if I wanted to buy 10 or more 4 X 4 bricks?
- What is the recommended spacing (distance apart) to adequately light a pathway?
- Where can I get new batteries for these?
- Can you place these in a driveway? Can a car drive over them without them cracking/breaking?
- How many lights do you get for $25?
- How does the light know to turn on?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..