- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our durable, 8" glass bricks are built to illuminate the dark corners of your outdoor spaces. Once switched on, these landscape lights are maintenance-free; the interior solar panel acts as a renewable source of power for the rechargeable battery and the paver automatically turns on at dusk, providing cool, ambient light every evening. Place them in full sun along driveways, gardens, or pathways, and let the daylight do all the work.
*For decorative use only. Not intended to be recessed. Should only be placed in a location with proper drainage.
- Features one heavy-duty, solar powered glass brick in cool white
- One 1.2V AAA Ni-MH 700mAh battery included
- Constructed from durable, water glass, these bricks are built to withstand the elements
- Easy to access On | Off button; can conserve energy when not in use
- Each brick contains six energy-efficient yet luminous LED lights
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 4000K. It is a crisp, invigorating light - perfect for the places you'll be most active
- Battery Life
- 6-8 Hours, Charges in 8 Hours
- Clear Lined Glass
- Lamping Details
- 6 Integrated LEDs, .2W Max
- LED Temperature
- Cool White, 4000K
- Product Dimensions
- 8"W x 4"L x 2"H
- Switch Options
- On/Off Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
These solar brick lights adds that something extra to our walkway. The brightness is not overpowering. I'm considering adding more around my landscape because I like them so much. The instructions suggests that you space each brick 6 feet apart. I bought 7 of these prior to knowing that. In the end, it still worked out.
- will this work if standing on an edge rather than laying flat?The Solar Bricks may still work, but they do need direct sunlight to get the best charge and produce the most light. A full day's worth of direct sun should fully charge the battery, and we would recommend doing that before using them on their sides. Please see the manual under Product Specifications for more information.
- Do you offer a lower price when buying in bulk? Like if I wanted to buy 10 or more 4 X 4 bricks?
- Can these solar bricks be installed in the ground?These solar brick lights shouldn't be recessed. The battery box is hidden on the bottom and the product is designed to be weather resistant- but it shouldn't be submerged or recessed (because of the risk that there won't be good drainage). If you're looking for more of a paver- check this out.
- What is the recommended spacing (distance apart) to adequately light a pathway?
- How many come in a pack?
- Where can I get new batteries for these?
- How does the light know to turn on?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..