- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This quintessential, radial fixture is our homage to the late, great Gino Sarfatti, Italian designer and pioneer of the mid-century modern movement. The Sputnik is the embodiment of Sarfatti’s design principles as they apply to lighting - practical, yet beautiful and always multi-directional. Ours features twelve slender arms radiating from a central orb in a versatile, pewter finish. For a statement centerpiece, suspend over a dining table or the center of a living room to add dimension, texture, and a little bit of history to your home.
- This slender-armed, 12 pendant pewter Sputnik is our take on the Mid-Century classic
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (6", 2 x 12", 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Features our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb - shown with the Coney Island (sold separately)
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Cord Color
- Fixture Height Range
- 2 ft. minimum to 8 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 16" x 16" x 16"
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I love this light! It was everything I wanted, and then some! The ordering process was easy, and the item shipped right away. Prior to my purchase I had a chat session with one of the reps, as I was a bit confused by the dimensions of this light and rod lengths, because the description had one thing and the Q&A section had another. The information I was told (2-10.25" rods) was incorrect. It in fact comes with 4 (like the description states), in various length, which turned out to be better for us. Also the instructions are worthless, but husband and I did not have trouble installing it ourselves. Overall, very satisfied - can't beat the price as well.
I absolutely love this pendant light. Almost every other sputnik light I have come across is at least $500+ and nowhere near this size. Given the price, I couldn't pass up buying it and I am so glad that I did. It is well made, sturdy, and does not look cheap at all. The light came assembled and ready to install for the most part; all I had to do was tighten each individual stem into place and adjust the height from the ceiling. I purchased 12 Vintage Midwood Edison Bulbs as well and the bulbs tied the mid century look together perfectly. Highly recommend this product. Installation was seamless as well.
- Is this fixture dimmable? Thank you!
- Hi there - I would like to order this fixture for a bedroom (12'x11') - would the small size suffice?
- Hi, I love the lamp, do you offer any industry discounts?
- Purchased from amazon; have yet to install it... Does this have any sort of warranty? thanks!
- What is the minimum amount of hanging space required for the small and medium size 12-light sputnik pendant from the ceiling base to the bottom of lowest hanging bulb? I live in a small Manhattan apartment with 8 1/2 feet floor to ceiling height. I think I only have about 22"-24" of appropriate hanging space for a pendant light. Can you please advise? Thank you!
- Is the stem (20.5") adjustable?
- Hi, I was interested in ordering this light and talked to a service rep last week about it. I was contemplating on ordering it then or in a few weeks - when it would be closer to it's ship date. He assured me that I could order it anytime and the price nor the ship date would change. It is now 25 dollars more. Why is this? Will it be going back down? I was interested in ordering it at $135... not $160.
- I will be ordering one of these Sputnik lights for my entrance in a modern home we are building. Which size do you think would be most suitable? The ceiling will be 11-12 ft high in the entrance and 9ft throughout the rest of the house.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Bushwick LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00Shop Now
Abbey 14" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Midwood LED G25 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00Shop Now
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Cobble Hill LED T9 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$18.00Shop Now
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Bronze$119.00Shop Now
Halo 12" LED Flush Mount$89.00 $45Shop Now
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Chrome$119.00Shop Now
Honos 7" White Flush Mount$32.00Shop Now
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
12-Light Sputnik Pendant in Pewter, Small$159.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.