- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This quintessential, radial fixture is our homage to the late, great Gino Sarfatti, Italian designer and pioneer of the mid-century modern movement. The Sputnik is the embodiment of Sarfatti’s design principles as they apply to lighting - practical, yet beautiful and always multi-directional. Ours features twelve slender arms radiating from a central orb in a lustrous, chrome finish. For a statement centerpiece, suspend over a dining table or the center of a living room to add dimension, texture, and a little bit of history to your home.
- This slender-armed, 12 pendant chrome Sputnik is our take on the Mid-Century classic
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (6", 2 x 12", 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Features our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb - shown with the Kensington (sold separately)
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Cord Color
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 12 x 40W Max. 120V E26 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 16" x 16" x 16"
- Wire Length
- 10 feet Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
We installed this in our foyer and it just change the whole ambiance. I can’t comment on the installation process since I didn’t do it myself. We got the Edison lightbulbs together and it does light up very well without being overbearing. It’s the practically the center of conversations whenever someone comes to our place. Well worth it!
I received this item, as my very first order from lights.com. The quality and construction are amazing. It is the perfect size for my 10x12 room, especially since I used the Edison-style tube bulbs. I would gladly order from here again. The color is as shown, as well.
I love this light! It was everything I wanted, and then some! The ordering process was easy, and the item shipped right away. Prior to my purchase I had a chat session with one of the reps, as I was a bit confused by the dimensions of this light and rod lengths, because the description had one thing and the Q&A section had another. The information I was told (2-10.25" rods) was incorrect. It in fact comes with 4 (like the description states), in various length, which turned out to be better for us. Also the instructions are worthless, but husband and I did not have trouble installing it ourselves. Overall, very satisfied - can't beat the price as well.
- Any chance I can turn the Sputnik into a plug-in? I live in a loft and have the perfect place to hang it, but I don’t have the ceiling mounts/wiring. Please let me know!
- How can I mount this to a sloped ceiling with a 20 degree angle.
- How dark is the aged brass color? The color swatch is a lovely dark gold color but in the "in room" photo, the color appears much darker. Please confirm which is more accurate. Thanks so much! t.
- The measurements of the fixture show 16x16x16. Does this include bulbs installed? Or, is that side to side, socket to socket?
- The minimum height listed under specs, is that measuring where the whole chandelier will end once hung, or is that measuring where the hanging pole ends and the chandelier begins? We have a tight space for this fixture! Thanks for your time!
- What is the shortest length this light could be hung?
- Is this fixture dimmable? Thank you!
- Hello, Is the brass raw or does it have a finish that will prevent it from changing color? Also, what is the diameter of the canopy for this fixture? Thanks! Julie
- Are bulbs included?
- I dont want this light hanging low? How low does it hang and also can that be adjusted?
- Do you have a install manual for LC003026 - got one off Amazon from you but the installation instructions were missing. 12-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome, Small
- Hi there - I would like to order this fixture for a bedroom (12'x11') - would the small size suffice?
- Hi, I love the lamp, do you offer any industry discounts?
- Purchased from amazon; have yet to install it... Does this have any sort of warranty? thanks!
- What is the minimum amount of hanging space required for the small and medium size 12-light sputnik pendant from the ceiling base to the bottom of lowest hanging bulb? I live in a small Manhattan apartment with 8 1/2 feet floor to ceiling height. I think I only have about 22"-24" of appropriate hanging space for a pendant light. Can you please advise? Thank you!
- Is the stem (20.5") adjustable?
- Hi, I was interested in ordering this light and talked to a service rep last week about it. I was contemplating on ordering it then or in a few weeks - when it would be closer to it's ship date. He assured me that I could order it anytime and the price nor the ship date would change. It is now 25 dollars more. Why is this? Will it be going back down? I was interested in ordering it at $135... not $160.
- Hi, I would like to get this light for my son's bedroom the ceilings are 9 feet but he has a bunk bed. Is there anyway to get a shorter hanging rod so the light doesn't get as low? Thanks in advance. Maria Bleier
- I will be ordering one of these Sputnik lights for my entrance in a modern home we are building. Which size do you think would be most suitable? The ceiling will be 11-12 ft high in the entrance and 9ft throughout the rest of the house.
- Can I buy an extra complete down rod section somehow please?
- Is there a prop 65 warning on this product?
- Hello - I understand the rod is not adjustable, however, can it be professionally cut down? Thank you -
- Ok to use in a bathroom?
- can i use dimmable bulbs with this lamp?
- how big is the base? I want to convert a flush mount (12 inch base) to this fixture but m not sure if I need a conversion kit?
- Is the downrod adjustable or come in sections so that it can be shortened from the 20.5" stem?
- Is the stem length adjustable? We are looking at this for an entryway with 8' ceilings.
- what are the dimensions please?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Shop Lights.com for our exclusive Sputnik Chandeliers and Sputnik Flush Mounts. We offer a wide selection of designer lighting for a fraction of the price.Read More
Bushwick LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00 $8Shop Now
18-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$269.00Shop Now
Midwood LED G25 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00 $8Shop Now
20-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$299.00 $249Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G16.5 Candelabra Bulb (E12), Single$10.00Shop Now
Abbey 15" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Honos 7" LED Flush Mount, White$32.00Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G40 Bulb (E26), Single$16.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
12-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$159.00 $119Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.