- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This Alton fixture includes three simple, yet refined pendants suspended from a matching rectangular canopy. Each is comprised of an elegant glass dome encasing a metal socket in a silky bronze finish and adjustable down rods. Customize the pendant with turn-of-the-century inspired bulbs from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection for a look that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Features three thoughtfully pared down classic pendants in a silky bronze finish
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (6 x 6", 9 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Includes three elegant glass dome shades
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Canopy Dimensions
- 40" L x 5" W x 1" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Cord Details
- 3x 10ft. Fabric Cord
- Fixture Height Range
- 19" Min to 103" Max
- Glass Dimensions
- 8" Dia x 12" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Number of Rods Included
- 6 x 6"
- 9 x 12" Download Cutsheet
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- which LED bulbs can i put in this to get the maximum amount of light? how many lumens or watts would that be?Our brightest LED bulb is the Bushwick and you can see it by clicking here. All of our bulbs are meant to be looked at directly- and any brighter would be painful to look at. Brighter LEDs are available from other places, but we can't speak for their quality. The maximum amount of power used in these sockets is 60 watts- if you're using LED bulbs, they are so efficient that there is almost no chance that they would be using over 60 watts no matter how crazy bright they are. For more information about brightness, lumens, and wattage in LED bulbs, check out this article.
- Where is the installation point - middle light, all lights, or any one light.
- My kitchen is grey/white with bronze hardware. If i go with Bronze on the pendants would it be too much, and if not how to I make sure it's going to match my bronze parts?We're so glad you asked! Each of our bronze fixtures are hand finished; this adds a lot to the beauty of surface but means there are variations from peice to piece. Having a little variation between bronze hardware and light fixtures generally isn't a problem. For more information on matching finishes see this article.
- If the pendant glass breaks how do I get a replacement? thanksIf the glass shade on your pendant breaks, click here and let us know. We'll help get it sorted out.
- I want to get a few of these for my restaurant to go over the bar. Do you do bulk or wholesale prices?We have a trade program for professional designers, contractors, and party planers, but if that isn't quite you we can still give you a bulk deal. Give our sales team a call and they'd be happy to work with you. We'd love to see how our lights work in your restaraunt!
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
3-Light Pendant Collection
he 3-light fixtures combine multiple pendant lights onto a single canopy to create a striking, unified fixture that better fits the space than a single light.Read More
As Seen In
The Alton Collection
The Alton Series was born from the idea to create a simple, customizable fixture suitable for any spot in your home. Features a simple, yet refined socket in an array of forms - from flush mount to sconce to plug-in pendant. Create your perfect light by mixing and matching the fixtures with statement bulbs and shades of your choice.Read More
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants, Schoolhouse Glass and Rod Sets, Bronze$459.00 $413.10Shop Now
3 Powell LED 10" Globe Pendants and 3-Light Rectangle Canopy, Aged Brass$549.00 $299Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Chic Dome Glass, Bronze$119.00 $59Shop Now
Prospect Floor Lamp, Bronze$139.00 $99Shop Now
Regent Pendant with White Pill Shade, Bronze$499.00 $169Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Raindrop Cage, Bronze$69.00 $49Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants and 3 Rod Sets, Bronze$299.00 $269.10Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with Alton Pendants, Tapered Glass and Rod Sets, Aged Brass$399.00 $359.10Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Bronze Globe Pendant$119.00 $107.10Shop Now
Alton Pendant with Schoolhouse Glass, Bronze$139.00 $125.10Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.