- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This quintessential, radial fixture is our homage to the late, great Gino Sarfatti, Italian designer and pioneer of the mid-century modern movement. The Sputnik is the embodiment of Sarfatti’s design principles as they apply to lighting - practical, yet beautiful and always multi-directional. Ours features twenty slender arms radiating from a central orb in a warm, aged brass finish. For a statement centerpiece, suspend over a dining table or the center of a living room to add dimension, texture, and a little bit of history to your home.
- This slender-armed, 20 pendant aged brass Sputnik is our take on the Mid-Century classic
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (6", 2 x 12", 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Shown with the Williamsburg Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Fixture Height Range
- 3 ft. minimum to 13 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Light Source
- Incandescent or LED
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 33.5" x 33.5" x 33.5"
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Will this work on a sloped ceiling?
- I need a downrod longer than 42inches. is that possible? thanks.
- can a longer hanging rod be used?
- Can this item be used on a dimmer switch
- I'm having trouble selecting the right bulbs for this lamp. With 20 bulbs at 40 watt max I'm concerned it will be too bright. Is there a wattage and lumens you recommend?
- What is the width of the adjustable downrods?
- how difficult is it to put lamp together? are tiny hands needed to screw rods into orb or is it quite easy? thanks!
- How long is the down rod that attaches the fixture to the ceiling? Can it be extended to 6' to accommodate a vaulted ceiling?
- What is the lowest it can hang from the ceiling? We are planning to hang it in 20 feet high foyer, will it fit? Thanks!
- Is this fixture compatible with CFL bulbs?
- How about the maximum stem length of the light?
- what is the maximum length of this light(from top to the center of the light)
- What is the circumference of the center ball? can i use e26 to e12 adapters to use candelabra bulbs? if so will they show? is the chrome very light colored? cheap looking? or on the darker side?
- How long is the rod from the ceiling to the light? Thank you.
- are these fixtures certified for commercial applications ? I need some for a bar...please let me know...thanks...
- I see this is a preorder item. How soon will it be ready to ship?
- Will the following fixture work with a dimmer: 20-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome, Large Manufacturer's Model: LC003030
- I see the stem is 20 inches long. How far from the center ball does the longest arm extend down? Can that center stem be cut shorter if need be?
- I see the dimensions are 34.5" d x 37.4" h. Is the D diameter or depth?
- Are hanger extensions available for this product? I need the light to hang much lower than is illustrated in the picture available.
- What is the delivery time on this item? LC003028
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Alton Flush Mount, Aged Brass$39.00Shop Now
Grand LED G63 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$49.00Shop Now
Cobble Hill LED T9 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$18.00Shop Now
Halo 12" LED Flush Mount$89.00 $39Shop Now
Flatbush LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00 $8Shop Now
Crown Heights LED A19 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00Shop Now
Union LED A52 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$49.00Shop Now
Honos 7" LED Flush Mount, White$32.00Shop Now
Slim 11" LED Flush Mount$49.00 $25Shop Now
Crystal Torpedo E12 LED Bulb, Single$9.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.