- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their natural-colored wax exterior, dripping melted edges and natural faux flicker, this assortment of pillar candles mimics the warm ambiance of real candles without the worry of messy drippings or open flame. Includes a remote for ambiance controlled at a distance. For your convenience, the set has a four and eight hour timer feature. Switch to timer, enjoy hours of illumination, and the candles will resume lighting at the same time the next day. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Set of eight slim, natural wax-colored flameless candles, each with lifelike drips and a realistic flicker
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- Includes our 8-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Pillar
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Like the way they look for the ones that work. Had some that did not work and been trying to fix that been trying to contact them to correct the issue
I would order from them again+ Keep reading
I purchased two sets of flameless candles. They arrived very quickly and where exactly what I wanted. The set included ain't candles whereas most other companies that I looked at only included 3 or 5. I'm so please I will definitely be making more purchases with this company in the future!
I am so pleased with this purchase. They arrived well packaged in a very reasonable time. The timer is the best feature. I have the white package of 8 with timer. Some I've placed behind my white birch fireplace logs, to look like there's a soft fire at night and others throughout the family room. I use them as night lights.
- How tall are these?
- What is the country of origin for these candles?
- can the candles use the 4 & 8hr timer without the remote? My dad makes candle holders & gives them as gifts. will the timer work without the remote since there is only one remote for all candles.
- Can these candles be ordered in red?
- If the candle is turned on at the bottom, then turned off by the remote, is the candle still draining battery when the candle is off?As with all remote controlled items, if the item is switched to ON but turned off by remote- there is a very small amount of energy used in order to make it possible for them to receive the remote's radio signal. For maximum battery life, we recommend turning the candles off if they will not be used for a few days, and we recommend removing the batteries if you plan to store them for more than a few weeks.
- Hi, I would like to know if I can these candle but in the same size, I need them to put in a lantern which the high is 11'' thanks
- Do the candles turn on and off using remote or is that for candle settings only (brightness and flickering etc) ?
- How long does the battery last?
- Does the remote turn candles off and on rather than using the timer
- Can these be used outdoors? Thank-you, Angela
- How do i set the timer on candles that that do not have the remote but do have a 5 hour timer.Without a model number its hard to say but normally it's just a matter of turning on the candle, once on the timer sets itself automatically. Or, the switch to turn it on can have 3 settings. on/off and timer. Other ones have a green button that you have to hold in until the candle flashes. Once it flashes the timer is set.
- Are these with the movable flickering flame like the luminaria candles
- Can I use the remote that comes with the luminara. Candles on these candles. Will there be more color choices later.
- Do these candles have faux wick or faux flame. Are they by Luminara or candle impressions.
- how much does the set wiegh?
- I noticed moving candle videos on youtube from Lights.com. Do you offer a video for these set of * slim drip?
- I ordered the 10 button remote to use with these as candles will be in different rooms, but it doesn't work. Is the remote defective or isn't it meant to work with these?
- Are these candles safe for outdoor use?
- How do you set the timer?To set the timer, first make sure all your candles are On. Once On, choose either the 4 or 8 hour timer option (which ever you prefer). The timer will start right when you choose your timer option on the remote. Once set, the candles should burn for the desired time and then restart the next day at the same time. Hope these instructions clear up any confusion. Cheers
- If I buy two sets of these candles can one remote be used for both sets?
- How long do the candles last (i.e. 500, 800, or 1000 hours)?
- Are these scented or unscented?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Wedding Candles: Going Flameless Without Losing Your Spark
What’s worse that not being allowed to have real wedding candles at your wedding reception? Fire. Venues are turning en mass away from traditional wick candles for a good reason- burning the place to the ground is a real risk when you combine an open bar and open flame. Also, who wants to scrape wax off the table linens?Read More
Natural Melted-Edge Drip Slim Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$22.00Shop Now
Rechargeable Flameless Tea Lights with Frosted Glass Holder, Set of 12$100.00 $80Shop Now
Gold LED Pumpkins with Mercury Glass Finish, Set of 3$49.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Silver Fairy String Lights with Stellar Shapes, 50 ft.$40.00Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 8$40.00Shop Now
Silver Deco Glass Votives with Poured Wax Tea Light, Set of 4$22.00 $15Shop Now
Touchstone Double LED Melted-Edge Slim Wax Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$30.00Shop Now
Leila White Melted-Edge Slim Wax Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$55.00Shop Now
Victoria White 10" Smooth Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$24.00Shop Now
Eero Brass Hourglass Taper Candle Holder, Large$13.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.