- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Kingston vanity collection, references a familiar silhouette, with its traditional linear arms updated with a modern touch in a satin nickel finish. Despite its minimal style, the profile of this 1-light vanity has an elegant tapered arm and beautiful opal glass shade resting atop its strucutre.
- Traditional, yet elegantly styled wall sconce highlights a classic satin nickel finish
- Tapered opal glass shade provides an added sopistication with a matching metal band
- Ideal in pairs along hallways, entry ways, dining rooms or powder rooms
- Seamless backplate mounting design for a cleaner design aesthetic
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" W x 5" H x .75" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Satin Nickel, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 4" W x 5" H x 4" Deep
- Can I use this in a bathroom with a shower?
- How far out does the glass extend from the wall?
- How do you change the bulb?
- Is this light LED? How many Lumens?The Kingston Wall Sconce is compatible with LEDs, but bulbs are sold separately. You can use any LED bulb with an E12 base for this fixture. Check out our selection of LED bulbs here.
- We ordered 4 of these sconces in aged brass and our builder boke one of the shades. Is there any way we can get a replacement shade? Thanks, WilliamWe'd be glad to help! Please reach out by going clicking here. If possible, please provide your order number so we can be sure to have all your information right away.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Kingston Collection
The Kingston Collection is an ode to traditional lighting but with a modern spin, bringing you the perfect wall fixture for the transitional home. The sconces feature symmetrical, linear arms - a mark of time-honored fixtures - but also include contemporary elements: a minimal, rectangular shape, elegant backplate, and satiny, of-the-moment finishes.Read More
Kingston 4-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Satin Nickel$279.00 $169.99Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Satin Nickel$139.00 $89.99Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Satin Nickel$229.00 $149.99Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity, Satin Nickel$179.00 $99.99Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity, Satin Nickel$129.00 $79.99Shop Now
Ronan 20" Textured Glass LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$189.00Shop Now
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$219.00 $189.99Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$189.00 $139.99Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$279.00 $169.99Shop Now
Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Satin Nickel$79.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.